You wankers are no threat,
You're led by a flipper,

Sos Cagon Washington,

SOS CAGOOOOOOOOON WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMOS METRO!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Basement Cat

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Camacho gets fouled pretty heavily in his own box by Dajome, Montero goes over to Camacho while he is on the ground and says something...not sure what. Camacho from his ass, punches Montero in the knee...the knee! Montero goes down like he is shot. Red card and a penalty ..that Montero converts.

Camacho needs to work more on the dark arts...the ole knee punch in your own box ...didn't work.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Being a Clippers, Sharks, and Man Utd fan has not been fun this past week. Sounders were able to change that.

Fantastic news. Best attacking LB in the league.

Ruidiaz
Morris-Lodeiro-Roldan/Jones
Joao Paulo-Roldan/Svensson
Smith-Yeimar-O’Neill/Arreaga-Leerdam​

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Galaxy are reverting back to old ways. Defense is still somewhat solid, but the offense is drying up. I also feel like this team only gets up for LAFC and no one else.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Galaxy are reverting back to old ways. Defense is still somewhat solid, but the offense is drying up. I also feel like this team only gets up for LAFC and no one else.
still yet to win a game when chicharito appears

they were on a roll and since he got back, they drew against the quakes (which they didn't deserve) and lost to the rapids. coincidence?

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
still yet to win a game when chicharito appears

they were on a roll and since he got back, they drew against the quakes (which they didn't deserve) and lost to the rapids. coincidence?

While I don't think Chicharito fits the playing style of the team, I do think its a coincidence in that front. I just think the rapids and smurfs figured we just need to put 2 guys on Pavon and we're good because the rest of the team isn't very good. Zubak can't do anything outside of setpieces, Llegett has been better, Efrain is young and one footed, Dos Santos can't stay healthy and Corona and Kitchen aren't difference makers.

But 100% Chicharito certainly isn't helping the team with the price tag that came with him. Very underwhelmed with him

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Still a god awfully generic name.
It is which sucks, but it doesn't have a little more meaning here with a city/county split.

Regardless, I would have preferred Arch City SC if they were going to do the generic route. My first choice was St. Louis Archers but I might be alone there.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
God I hate this whitecaps ownership group

Bryan Rodriguez is f***ing good

Reactions: sabremike

Gordievsky

Jan 18, 2019
This has got to be a low point for the Caps. This ownership group has run the team into the ground.

If anyone knows of an online petition asking them to sell, I'll sign it.

Reactions: sabremike

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
FB_IMG_1600933392277.jpg

Metro Owl Ain't Nothin' To f*** With!!!!!

Reactions: Basement Cat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad