MLS Thread: 2020 Edition

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
This has got to be a low point for the Caps. This ownership group has run the team into the ground.

If anyone knows of an online petition asking them to sell, I'll sign it.
They are embarrassing at this point. They have some decent young Canadian talent too, I don't want them going to waste out on the west coast.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
FB_IMG_1601254526045.jpg

#MetroDeathOwl

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Roman Torres joining Brad Smith as the next player from the championship team to come back to Seattle. Great signing. With Arreaga away on international duty, our CB depth looked bad with only Yeimar and O’Neill as natural CBs with both Delem and Svensson able to fill in but less than ideal.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Roman Torres joining Brad Smith as the next player from the championship team to come back to Seattle. Great signing. With Arreaga away on international duty, our CB depth looked bad with only Yeimar and O’Neill as natural CBs with both Delem and Svensson able to fill in but less than ideal.
My current prediction (and want) is that we play in the finals again and TFC get their revenge. Just like 2016 to 2017!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
My current prediction (and want) is that we play in the finals again and TFC get their revenge. Just like 2016 to 2017!
This Seattle team is the best that they have ever put on the field. I actually have Seattle and Columbus in the finals with Portland and Toronto as the second best teams in their divisions.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
God the Galaxy are so f***ing shit. To go from we might actually finish ahead of LAFC to we're worse than San Jose in a matter of weeks. Gut the franchise and rebuild it from scratch AGAIN

Reactions: Terry Yake

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
God the Galaxy are so f***ing shit. To go from we might actually finish ahead of LAFC to we're worse than San Jose in a matter of weeks. Gut the franchise and rebuild it from scratch AGAIN
Chicharito proves my point from early in the season. Guy feeds off service and can’t create anything himself. When you have a team that has 3 other players that actually belong in the final third and the rest awful offensively (or just awful), he’s not going to do much.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Chicharito proves my point from early in the season. Guy feeds off service and can’t create anything himself. When you have a team that has 3 other players that actually belong in the final third and the rest awful offensively (or just awful), he’s not going to do much.
which is why signing him was such an obvious mistake from the start. why sign a poacher when you have no one who can get him the ball? he's not zlatan where they can just cross it in from wherever and rely on him to head it in

klein and GBS need to go

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Does anyone else think Morris is now the best player in MLS?

I’d like to see him leave to Europe, but he seems like a guy who has no desire to play in Europe, and will be one of the best MLS lifers we’ve seen. Maybe second to Donovan, but LD at least tried his hand in Europe. Morris seems comfortable in Seattle.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

I’d like to see him leave to Europe, but he seems like a guy who has no desire to play in Europe, and will be one of the best MLS lifers we’ve seen. Maybe second to Donovan, but LD at least tried his hand in Europe. Morris seems comfortable in Seattle.

Won't say he's the best player, but he's certainly the best American player in MLS right now and I don't think its close.

And as someone who has been a big Donovan fan I have absolutely no problem with him wanting to stay in MLS. Landon gave it a try and just didn't feel comfortable with it and still became the best American player of all time. Not saying Morris will do that, but you can still have a successful career playing in a lower league.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Morris is absolutely fantastic. He is the most important piece of the Sounders team. Without him Lodeiro Paulo and Ruidiaz don’t have the space to operate.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Pozuelo is currently the best player in MLS. Morris is unreal though and I hope TFC don't end up playing him in the MLS finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad