Revs/MLS/Soccer MLS - NE Revolution / US National Team - Revs clinch playoff spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrashPanda

Feb 24, 2019
And Morgan has been bad. Losing almost every 50/50 ball.

Rapinoe was possessed today.

Before the 2nd penalty against Spain, there was a discussion between Rapinoe and Morgan, no idea if it was about who should take it, but if it was...

They chose wisely.

I think Morgan is carrying an injury, and what I question is whether there’s enough difference between her and Lloyd or Press that they’d continue on with her playing this way.

Not rolling out Horan-Mewis-Lavelle was an interesting choice today.

TrashPanda

Feb 24, 2019
Anyone watching AFCON or the Copa América?

I’ve caught some of the Argentina games because Spurs have an interest in Lo Celso. Haven’t seen any of the AFCON games.

Copa is an awesome tournament, I’d love to see the USMNT take part more often to see if some of these guys are more Rapinoe and less MLS.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I’ve caught some of the Argentina games because Spurs have an interest in Lo Celso. Haven’t seen any of the AFCON games.

Copa is an awesome tournament, I’d love to see the USMNT take part more often to see if some of these guys are more Rapinoe and less MLS.

AFCON is difficult to watch cause they cut BeIN from Comcast but BeINs YouTube channel is a free follow and they have in depth highlights.

I love Lo Celso, am thinking of grabbing a jersey. Argentina needs a manager that knows what he’s doing. He isn’t playing Lo Celso consistently and left Ascacibar at home who should be their holding mid for the next ten years. Sad how Argentina has been mismanaged

TrashPanda

Feb 24, 2019
AFCON is difficult to watch cause they cut BeIN from Comcast but BeINs YouTube channel is a free follow and they have in depth highlights.

I love Lo Celso, am thinking of grabbing a jersey. Argentina needs a manager that knows what he’s doing. He isn’t playing Lo Celso consistently and left Ascacibar at home who should be their holding mid for the next ten years. Sad how Argentina has been mismanaged

The perfect candidate is out there, but I hope it’s 20 years before he gets the job. Sort of fond of where he is now.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Nederland is a machine. Just controlling play against Italy.

The Oranje is my favorite lady squad in the World Cup by far

Reactions: KrejciMVP

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
And Peru knocked off Uruguay in penalties, Suarez of all people being the only miss.

Brazil/Argentina and Chile/Peru semis, should be fun. Of course this tournament needs some regulation goals because 3 of the 4 quarters went 0-0 to penalties.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Have to say the Revolution looked good in the attacking third last night,amazing what good coaching can do

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Well, I guess we can't say that Jill Ellis doesn't have the guts to make big decisions...

Megan Rapinoe left out of the US lineup for today's semifinal against England.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
GOAL USA!!! 1-0 in the 10th minute.

Great header by Christen Press, who is Rapinoe's replacement, after a wonderful dummy by Rose Lavelle. England has no answer for Lavelle at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad