OT: MLB Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
$300+ million dollar smile causing problems in the locker room?

If anything its probably McNeil.

I like the guy a lot but he probably had a meltdown in the locker room (as he does) and Lindor came down there to tell him to chill the f*** out and then had the confrontation.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Good win for the Mets with deGrom day tomorrow. Chance for a sweep and a five game streak.

Fam with some clutch shit tonight. Also, Pete has shown some great play around the bag.

Reactions: Maximus

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
DeGrom’s MRI came back no damage but DL to be safe.

Related, this guy is the most sanctimonious shitbag ever.

Yea and if the Mets took the MRI 'all clear' as gods gospel (when has that ever failed??) and put DeGrom in for his next start and he tears a muscle, you know who'd be first in line to tear them a new one preaching 'extra caution' based on past incidents with other players.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Dude's name is Robert Stanbury Olney III, he goes by Buster, and he grew up in New England. Of course he's a f***ing shitbag.

Reactions: romba

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Also the fact that last week's soreness was right sided (flank), and this week's is right sided too (more of his back), is a teensy bit of a red flag to the two being related or compensation potentially causing this latest issue. Rest him for a few days to allow the discomfort to completely disappear- this isn't Aaron Judge who will never be comfortable again with all the muscle and torque per swing/playing the OF. Get DeGrom feeling perfect and then let him dominate again.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Man I defended the McCann signing but he has been f***ing abysmal at everything. I don't think Realmuto wanted to sign here, but man, McCann is not off to a good start.

Good thing for him he has several years to turn it around. :laugh:

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
I REALLY don't like McCann. Not a great bat, poor defensively, and doesn't seem to call a game that great.

They really do need to upgrade at catcher

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I haven’t liked a Mets catcher since Paul Lo Duca, and that was like 15 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad