Miscellaneous NHL Talk XLIII - April showers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I agree, but having him 4th isnt exactly 0 love. He should be 2 though behind Kucherov, at worst.

Ok - getting minimal love. I don't see how you can put him behind the other two unless you're only looking at points - which is likely what ESPN does, so it wouldnt be surprising. But it's still baffling how hes so underappreciated.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Ok - getting minimal love. I don't see how you can put him behind the other two unless you're only looking at points - which is likely what ESPN does, so it wouldnt be surprising. But it's still baffling how hes so underappreciated.

Im surprised they even had him that high. They usually just look at total points. They are less insightful than a lockdown protester.

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
If they play in divisional locations and finish all or most of the regular season does that mean they wouldn't play any non-divisional opponents? Would they just play a few of the previously scheduled divisional opponents to get up to a common number of games then call it a reg season? You could get everyone to 76 (or however many) games with an assortment of divisional opponents then have a 'normal' playoffs. That would seem to work and be fair while allowing some ramp up games that matter.

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
tbh they should just turn the lites off on this season, and list it as the year NHL was played.

the cup will always carry a * for this regardless who or how its won.
As long as they don't screw with the playoffs it won't be any more tainted than 2013, missing 10-15 games in the regular season is hardly that big of a deal when it comes to determining a champion.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
There was also a “Patty crushed her” mixed in there which I’m pretty sure was in reference to fellow Winnipeger Nolan Patrick lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad