Tokyo, JP
Manning-Seabrook is a horrific pairing and its even worse on PK

Our coach is ****ing moron. Just look at this

SH TOI
Seabrook 5:08
Manning 4:55
Keith 1:51
Murphy 1:38

Jets went 3/5 on PP ,, Guess which defenders were on ice for all the Jets PP goals?

I remember when we played you guys and I was so excited over Colliton because he communicated with the players. That's how bad Hakstok is - I'm excited by anyone who can talk.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Strome with another goal tonight (An absolute beauty) and just missed on having 2nd

I really like this kid and think he will be big part of Hawks going forward in coming years

We hope so, we'd like to see that his gene pool can actually play NHL hockey. :sarcasm:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
And if we did that, we would have had our high D pickin the bank, then could have went forward in the 2nd instead of Ginning. Akil Thomas is having a great year.

Akil Thomas was on my short list for our 2nd rounder.

I do still have faith in JOB as a prospect, but Miller + a forward like Thomas or Nordgren would have been sweet.

Ginning was such a trash pick by Hextalls standards.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Looking at our own mock draft:

Thomas went #26
Miller went #45
JOB went #61

GINNING WENT #50 to PHILLY!!!

Fantasy Sports: - Flyers Board 2018 Mock Draft Results

So we have @Patrick Division to blame for the Ginning pick!

In all seriousness, it's not that big of a deal anymore to me. The fact that Sanheim in his Draft +5 is still playing less than MacDonald and the fact that Myers, who we have had in the system since 2015, still hasn't played an NHL game, is a lot more bothersome.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
So we have @Patrick Division to blame for the Ginning pick!

In all seriousness, it's not that big of a deal anymore to me. The fact that Sanheim in his Draft +5 is still playing less than MacDonald and the fact that Myers, who we have had in the system since 2015, still hasn't played an NHL game, is a lot more bothersome.
All while guys who have been lesser Dmen in the CHL and AHl, get more NHL minutes.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Even that goaltender who was picked in the 2nd round in 2015 has started playing. I can't remember his name now, but it's like Advil Thomas or something.

EDIT: Adin Hill, 3rd round
Wow...I had no idea that's when he was drafted.

So a 3rd rd goalie in 2015 has 1 less game played than our 2013 1st rounder and our 2014 2nd rounder....combined.

Huh.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Hockey Central talking about Simmonds to Leafs.

1st+prospect...Or Johnsson+ pick....even mentioned him for Kapanen.

If only!

To add...said Simmer is a great "fit" for the Leafs. Kyper said we will get a good return, but not a Kapanen...but more than a 1st. Said other teams will want him and someone will beat a "2nd+prospect" offer.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013

If only!

To add...said Simmer is a great "fit" for the Leafs. Kyper said we will get a good return, but not a Kapanen...but more than a 1st. Said other teams will want him and someone will beat a "2nd+prospect" offer.

Hopefully that leads somewhere. The Flyers aren't competing for a cup and if Fletcher believes that the 20 prospects have some sort of NHL skills he should be wanting to move on from Simmonds. Letting him walk is a moron thing to do.

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW

If only!

Like is suggested elsewhere,
Simmer for futures
Said futures + Hagg + Sushko/Twarynski/Strome for Pietrangelo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad