GDT: Minnows vs Predators 7:30pm NBCSCA

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
So it's not recurrent PCS or anything like that? Or is this one of those stupid coaching mind-games things where "lower body" includes anything below the crown of your head.

Huh.

don't know, he said more info tomorrow. which he always says i think?
i think he did basically deny it was a recurrence of the concussion.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
It was a great save by Jones, but two years ago, that pass is not getting through. Vlasic was completely off on that one...

Reactions: Phu

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
When I see something like "Braun is dead weight" when I've watched and rooted for this team when they actually had bottom pairs that were like dead weight when we should be celebrating a great comeback against a great team then sometimes I find I just can't take it anymore and I post something.

Mea Culpa

Haha, well said. I mean, complain about Vlasic and Braun all you want, but if someone told you in the summer that our D would be so stacked Vlasic-Braun would be our de facto bottom pairing, you would have laughed silly and said that you'd gladly take a team where that was the case.

Reactions: 209 and Led Zappa

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I know this team has its issues but at least we’re not the Kings. What a tire fire. Only bad thing is they’ll probably get rewarded with Hughes and Quenville after one year of suckage.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
It's funny, I dont mind that score against the preds at all but I do mind how we arrived at that score.

ChubbChubby

Using tilt controls!
Nov 28, 2009
San Francisco, CA
I know this team has its issues but at least we’re not the Kings. What a tire fire. Only bad thing is they’ll probably get rewarded with Hughes and Quenville after one year of suckage.
I said almost the exact same thing a couple years ago and the Kings ended up winning the cup that year. I doubt it happens again but I'm not going to risk the karma.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Minnows works again.

949fdf25ae534123d38a1e2b930d5841.jpg

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Preds have allowed 10 goals in 2 games against the Sharks. They've allowed 32 in 17 games against everyone else. 2 of the Preds' 4 regulation losses are against SJ. I know we've played Saros in both games and they played a back to back today but at least we've shown we can rise to the occasion and compete with them.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Preds have allowed 10 goals in 2 games against the Sharks. They've allowed 32 in 17 games against everyone else. 2 of the Preds' 4 regulation losses are against SJ. I know we've played Saros in both games and they played a back to back today but at least we've shown we can rise to the occasion and compete with them.

Positively Negatively Positive?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I’m still not sure if I should be happier about the fact that we completely dominated Nashville in the first period, or more worried about the fact that it only took us 20 minutes to blow the lead that we built.

I suppose that the fact that we won is a tiebreaker in favor of the happy column.

Reactions: Phu

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Thoughts on the game:

-When the Sharks have an off game they should watch tape of the first period to see what they’re capable of. That period was insane.

-Best game Erik Karlsson played for us. When he takes the puck and just takes off and weaves around players like they’re standing still, it’s absolutely ridiculous. He looked way more comfortable today, WAY more. I really hope this continues.

-Is Joe Thornton a scorer now? What?

-Pavs is slow but damn that guy keeps producing. I also love it whenever he snipes — that was a vintage Pavs snipe.

-Always likes Sorenson but he’s going into beast mode. Him and Joe are awesome together.

-Labanc had a meh game. If he could only consistently put it together...

-Donskoi was a little off today but man him and Kane are awesome together.

-Bummer that Hertl is injured again, that line is just ridiculous with their chemistry.

It wasn’t an ideal game but we beat the number one team in the league after we could’ve easily crumbled at the first sign of adversity, so... I’m happy.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad