GDT: Minnows vs Predators 7:30pm NBCSCA

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Every SNOG I have made this point has involved EK65 scoring. So for today, I am going to not predict a goal for him so that he can actually score.

4-2 Sharks

Hertl, Burns, Meier, Sorensen
Josi, Subban

Edit: Arvidsson is on IR

Last edited:
Reactions: Gecklund

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Don't really feel all that great about this game. Nashville is probably mad about what happened not just last night but the last time these two teams played.

SNOG

Preds 5 (Subban, Johansen, Forsberg x2, Josi)
Sharks 3 (Hertl, Burns, Meier)

Last edited:

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Every SNOG I have made this point has involved EK65 scoring. So for today, I am going to not predict a goal for him so that he can actually score.

4-2 Sharks

Hertl, Burns, Meier, Sorensen
Arvidsson x 2
Karlsson won’t score because he’s the smallest minnow on the team.

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
Nashville on the 2nd night of back to backs means that maybe the Sharks don't get wildly outplayed in the 3rd period for a change.

Sharks1Predators3
BurnsForsberg
Arvidsson
Hartman
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Do we know the starting goaltender for either team yet? I'm going to assume Jones for the sharks after his last solid game, but maybe Saros plays for the Preds tonight? Not that it matters for the Sharks and their history vs backups.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Nashville on the 2nd night of back to backs means that maybe the Sharks don't get wildly outplayed in the 3rd period for a change.

Sharks1Predators3
BurnsForsberg
Arvidsson
Hartman
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Do we know the starting goaltender for either team yet? I'm going to assume Jones for the sharks after his last solid game, but maybe Saros plays for the Preds tonight? Not that it matters for the Sharks and their history vs backups.
Jones was first off at morning skate, so he will start. You can only assume Saros for the Preds since Rinne played last night.

Reactions: Solmors

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Hey all, best of luck tonight. I’m looking forward to my first game at the Shark Tank after moving to SF and was wondering if you could provide a couple good pre-game bar recs? Easy going guy, just looking for a solid bar (dive a-ok) with somewhat decent food and other hockey folk. Thanks ahead of time!

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

rideaucrusher21

Aug 8, 2008
CA
Hey all, best of luck tonight. I’m looking forward to my first game at the Shark Tank after moving to SF and was wondering if you could provide a couple good pre-game bar recs? Easy going guy, just looking for a solid bar (dive a-ok) with somewhat decent food and other hockey folk. Thanks ahead of time!
San Pedro Square is only a few minutes walk from the tank. Big selection of good food/drinks.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Hmm just read somewhere that if Cooch is a no go tonight, Thornton might take his place on that line. Not gunna lie, I am very interested to see how good a Hertl/Thornton/Meier line could be.....

Reactions: FeedingFrenzy

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Meier, Hertl, Shovels and Burns.

Bonino and Matt Irwin.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away

Let me welcome you to the Bay Area.
Enjoy your first game at the Tank!
My first Sharks game was at a place called the Cow Palace. You should have a fun time.
Go Sharks!!

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
There might be a game tonight. I’m not sure though.

Center Ice had it on the DVR schedule for last night (at first).

:dunno:

If you're looking for a bar/dive, might want to try Henry's HiLife a block from the Tank. Made Food Channel for their ribs IIRC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->