Minnesota Wild General Discussion XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That PP2 is in desperate need of a shooter, would likely be Dumba and I might be inclined to lean Hartman (I don’t really know Gaudreau’s game at all) because he is a righty with a decent shooting inclination.

We don't have any more shooters left. They're all on the first unit.

I really want to etch Dumba's name in stone on the PP unit, specifically the top unit, but he got the shaft last year in that regard, so I'm not even going to pretend like I think they'll do the right thing this year.

As far as changes to that unit, I could see Foligno shifted in for Greenway, and Hartman shifted in for Gaudreau, but I think the major players on that line (Rossi, Zuccarello) are going to be expected to be the shooters. Dumba too if he gets there. Greenway/Foligno are there to clean up around the net and screen the goalie, Gaudreau/Hartman are there to exist while simultaneously not f***ing anything up.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Not expecting too much, but it's good that it's a focus point. Being outside top 15 in PP would be tough.

Last season being 24th with 17,6% was not cool.

Last season's PP percentage was a bit of an oddity, as they went from historically bad to unsustainably good. The comically bad first half ended up weighing more for the season total, dragging it below league average.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
This image will show up a lot...when they become the most lethal duo in the league :nod:

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011

Interesting how Greenway ended up on the B-roster with the prospects, 4th liners and AHLers.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Interesting how Greenway ended up on the B-roster with the prospects, 4th liners and AHLers.

Greenway-Rossi-Boldy
Beckman-Rask-Bjugstad
Giroux-Sturm-Bitten
Cramarossa-Turgeon-Novak

Benn-Addison
Lambos-Mermis
O'Rourke-Hunt

I don't know? Do they know they only have 1 RHD in the lineup out of 7 total?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Greenway-Rossi-Boldy
Beckman-Rask-Bjugstad
Giroux-Sturm-Bitten
Cramarossa-Turgeon-Novak

Benn-Addison
Lambos-Mermis
O'Rourke-Hunt

I don't know? Do they know they only have 1 RHD in the lineup out of 7 total?

I wasn't that far off for the offense. Just swapped Sturm and Beckman.

I'm a little surprised Addison is the one not drawing in. He's the only one with a chance of making the team, so I would have thought they'd want to see more of him.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota

I wasn't that far off for the offense. Just swapped Sturm and Beckman.

I'm a little surprised Addison is the one not drawing in. He's the only one with a chance of making the team, so I would have thought they'd want to see more of him.

He probably gets in so they wanna see the rest vs other ahlers early

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I don't know if we do GDT's for pre-season games, but the Blues lineup tonight looks like it's going to be more NHLers than we have

Forwards
Saad - Thomas - Tarasenko
Kostin - Barbashev - Frolik
Neighbours - Bozak - Neal
Clifford - Joshua - Toropchenko
Defense
Walman - Parayko
Perunovich - Bortuzzo
Galloway - Santini
Goalies
Husso
Lindgren

It's going to be a really tough test for all the prospects

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
hockey on the radio sucks too, at least football has a general flow you can follow and know the context

Reactions: P10p
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad