Minnesota Wild General Discussion XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
Pretty interesting gamer from Russo this morning...

- Said ball is basically in Koivu's court in terms of playing out rest of year and moving on or being moved at the deadline
- Mentioned Staal and Parise as other potential guys BG would look to move
- Mentioned specifically wanting to get younger
- Also mentioned Galchenyuck because of ufa and Donato because of scratches
- Seems like there will be more moves, exciting times

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Hello guys !! i notices that on the Wild, ALL top scorers and pointers have negative +/- !! and then, you have (to the exception of Dumba and Hunt) the ones who are positive on the +/- ... with lower numbers of goals or assists.

Someone has an explanation ?

tks

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Hello guys !! i notices that on the Wild, ALL top scorers and pointers have negative +/- !! and then, you have (to the exception of Dumba and Hunt) the ones who are positive on the +/- ... with lower numbers of goals or assists.

tks

Poor goaltending

keeneyedobserver

Mar 5, 2014
Pretty interesting gamer from Russo this morning...

- Said ball is basically in Koivu's court in terms of playing out rest of year and moving on or being moved at the deadline
- Mentioned Staal and Parise as other potential guys BG would look to move
- Mentioned specifically wanting to get younger
- Also mentioned Galchenyuck because of ufa and Donato because of scratches
- Seems like there will be more moves, exciting times

keeneyedobserver

Mar 5, 2014
Oops goofed. Just hoping they don’t trade Brodin. Can’t say you want to make the playoffs and get rid of one of your best 3 players.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota

tks

PP points make that point number go up.

More 5v5 ice time on a bad team with bad goaltending make the +/- go down.

Draistal has 98 points and is a -10.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
The emergency goalie who played for Carolina last night mentioned Haula by name as the guy who got him to settle down in between the 2nd and 3rd. Haula told him "have fun, we don't care if you let in 10 goals". Cool story all around.

dBoon

Sep 28, 2004
As someone who came on board here when Thelen, Voloshenko and Jones was looking like a great draft, I've never seen a crop equal too the current: even the Granny Coyle crowd.

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
That was quite a pathetic performance by the whole lot of this team yesterday. I actually hope they make some moves today, TBH. It would actually make the rest of this season more interesting, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad