Confirmed with Link: [MIN/AZ] Jack McBain to Arizona for 2022 2nd [UPD: 2-yr ELC signed]

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Okay assume the trade call hasn’t been made official because they haven’t had a chance to get the contract prepared for finalization. Both things will likely occur at very nearly the same time. And probably in the morning.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
When the rumors about McBain first came out I thought it was nice that we were looking into it, but didn't expect to land him. This is a great look for the org. Hope he is a great 3C for us. Can line him up with McCartney in the future to have a "Mc" line. Just would need to add McDavid.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
When the rumors about McBain first came out I thought it was nice that we were looking into it, but didn't expect to land him. This is a great look for the org. Hope he is a great 3C for us. Can line him up with McCartney in the future to have a "Mc" line. Just would need to add McDavid.
What's wrong with McTavish?

rt

May 13, 2004
McTavish. ;)

Chychrun and SJS 2nd for McTavish, Comtois and BOS 1st.

rt

May 13, 2004
Not possible. Arizona is a big joke of an organization. No way that this player would choose the Coyotes. And no chance the Coyotes would be savvy enough to make sure first. Obviously they were just burning an asset, sight unseen, for a player that won’t sign.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Not possible. Arizona is a big joke of an organization. No way that this player would choose the Coyotes. And no chance the Coyotes would be savvy enough to make sure first. Obviously they were just burning an asset, sight unseen, for a player that won’t sign.
He's from Toronto as well.

Reactions: hbk

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Does Mcbain report directly to the roadrunners or the coyotes now that he's signed?

Wouldn't mind seeing him thrown into a game or 2 before the end of this season. He's got the size to at least hang in the bottom 6

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Does Mcbain report directly to the roadrunners or the coyotes now that he's signed?

Wouldn't mind seeing him thrown into a game or 2 before the end of this season. He's got the size to at least hang in the bottom 6
Thats up to Armstrong and Tourigny. I would assume the Coyotes. Which is probably a big part of the reason he agreed to come here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad