Confirmed with Link: [MIN/AZ] Jack McBain to Arizona for 2022 2nd [UPD: 2-yr ELC signed]

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
CDAFE1B4-D203-450D-B574-91E5CF0E3B61.gif

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Boyd, Hayton and McBain should be three of our four C's next season. I'd love for Guenther to be tried in that other slot, though I'd be really happy if Jenik got it.

Reactions: GermanCoyotes96

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I like this trade. Gotta imagine he gets NHL games this year. Might mean Jenik gets shifted to the wing if he gets called up for year end?

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Anyone able to provide a detailed scouting report and perceived upside? I know it's been lightly discussed (maybe heavily and I missed it), but I really know nothing about McBain.

tucknroll

Feb 13, 2015
Not too happy about this. Makes it easier knowing I'm not a big fan of this draft depth wise either... Hope I'm wrong obviously, I just don't think McBain is that close NHL ready yet and I remember hearing things about his attitude a few years back.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Anyone able to provide a detailed scouting report and perceived upside? I know it's been lightly discussed (maybe heavily and I missed it), but I really know nothing about McBain.
Big hitting big C who broke out offensively this season.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Not too happy about this. Makes it easier knowing I'm not a big fan of this draft depth wise either... Hope I'm wrong obviously, I just don't think McBain is that close NHL ready yet and I remember hearing things about his attitude a few years back.
I mean, if it's a few years ago he'd be what, 17-18, that doesn't seem that concerning

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad