News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
now you might be getting into trouble
You're out to lunch man. What did he do? Take down your GF? False allegations like you are insinuating right now without proof are unbecoming and could end up being a legal issue for you.

AdmirableDentalFairybluebird-max-1mb.gif

He hasn't said anything inflammatory. Just alluding that Wideman is a dbag (which, honestly, I've heard about too).

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Double dose of bad news today with this and the Dreger quote "hypothesizing" which we know to be true that out ownership has been awed by the vegas 1 year anomaly model of a bargain team that is highly competitive...this train never stops my friends!

Reactions: OttawaSenators11

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
And there were some posters, not naming names, who literally looked down on those who expressed concern with the team.

It's even worse than we thought it was. This place is a cesspool at every conceivable level.

I miss the days when all I had to complain about was Dorions managment and Melnyks cheapness.

Reactions: Hale The Villain

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
So you fans believe Hoffman's GF is insane or does Karlsson's family have something to hide too? Not hinting anything I'm just completely new to this situation.

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
pplication for a peace bond, sworn in front of Justice of the Peace Louis
"The application for a peace bond, sworn in front of Justice of the Peace Louise Logue on May 4"

... huh, May 4.

Team has known about this for over a month.

the peace bond (or restraining order) has not been granted, they still need to effect service. If it is contested that there would be people testifying in open court...

usually this is a relatively 'quick' exercise given the circumstances

Reactions: BonkTastic

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
You just said he has done worth things than Hoffman.

1) no I didn't

2) hypothetically, even if I did (which I didn't)... can you tell me what exactly did Hoffman do that I'm suggesting that Wideman did worse than? Have a jerk for a GF? That's not difficult. A third of my workplace is guilty of that.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm sorry, but no, I just can't do that even if its for the greater good, and this is coming from a guy whose favourites of the past include Joe Corve, Antoine Vermette, Karel Rachunek, Martin Prusek, and many other no name borderline contributors.
Aw man, you're responsible for us losing Prusek?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad