News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
1) no I didn't

2) hypothetically, even if I did (which I didn't)... can you tell me what exactly did Hoffman do that I'm suggesting that Wideman did worse than? Have a jerk for a GF? That's not difficult. A third of my workplace is guilty of that.
What's makes you think Hoffman was unaware of this?

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
Horrible if everybody knew about this going on and nothing was done, can't imagine what the locker room is like

I wish I didn't care about this damn team as much as I do :(

Reactions: Lemonlimey

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
I'm hesitant to draw any firm conclusions regarding the conduct of someone without knowing a bit more. AFAIK, we haven't actually seen any evidence and Caryk hasn't been able to respond.

Part of the issue with something like this is that Hoffman & Caryk will likely contest it because they (he) have a reputation to protect. Once they are served you can bet they will come out flinging any mud they have about the Karlssons. This might be why they haven't served her with the documents yet. It's interesting to note that people have brought up a potential police investigation, but no charges have been filed.

Regardless, terrible time to be a Sens fan. One horrible situation after another. Just when you think it can't get any worse this team somehow finds a way.

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
I'm hesitant to draw any firm conclusions regarding the conduct of someone without knowing a bit more. AFAIK, we haven't actually seen any evidence and Caryk hasn't been able to respond.

Part of the issue with something like this is that Hoffman & Caryk will likely contest it because they (he) have a reputation to protect. Once they are served you can bet they will come out flinging any mud they have about the Karlssons. This might be why they haven't served her with the documents yet. It's interesting to note that people have brought up a potential police investigation, but no charges have been filed.

Regardless, terrible time to be a Sens fan. One horrible situation after another. Just when you think it can't get any worse this team somehow finds a way.

I would not use the fact that no police charges have been filed yet as being out of the ordinary. The last I heard the transport driver of the Humbolt crash has not been charged yet either, that does not mean none will be filed in either case

Reactions: Tighthead

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
I'm not sure I understand the question you're asking, as it relates to the post that you've quoted...
The post suggests Hoffman's problem is his GF is a jerk. I read that as this harassment business was all her. Just saying it's possible he was aware.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
It's sure to be a lot less. Teams know that Senators have to trade him now, they also know that bringing in Hoffman can come with a lot of potential baggage.

His trade value has absolutely gone down.
Zero chance sens deal Hoff for a 2nd or less. Z-e-r-o

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Is there a team in the league in worse shape than this one? Everything - the arena situation, ownership, management, the on-ice product, the dressing room - everything is shit.

Next year will be my first year in a very long time not buying tickets, and it isn’t even tempting at this point. We need a complete reset. From ownership down.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Just fold the franchise already. This is ridiculous.

Oh, and there is a small amount of bias here, but yeah, I'm gonna side with the Karlssons version of events here.

I hope OPS turns up something concrete and lays criminal charges against.. whomever.. the offender is.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
AdmirableDentalFairybluebird-max-1mb.gif

He hasn't said anything inflammatory. Just alluding that Wideman is a dbag (which, honestly, I've heard about too).
I’ve heard the same stuff. But I haven’t heard that he’s committed anything worse than this and it simply hasn’t been reported

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
This pretty much confirms Melinda's accusations and confirms that Hoffman and his GF are liars. Marlee doesn't really have anything to gain by tweeting a false accusation.

For what it's worth, perhaps Hoffman doesn't know his gf did this. If he asked her and she denied it, why wouldn't he stick by her.

I know this is giving him the benefit of the doubt and would make some sense if that was the case, but seeing how this is Ottawa Senators related, he likely knows it was her and is in on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad