News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Get Hoffman out of here ASAP for whatever you can get.

The trade shouldn't be about getting the highest return (1st and only time I will ever say this), it should be about getting rid of a terrible locker room cancer affecting the franchises best player.

If the team was told about this prior to the deadline (The stalking/harassment began in Nov) and they didn't get rid of him, the whole front office should be canned.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
My gods.

We live in such a messed up world. How in blazes is this even acceptable.

This is becoming so much harder to be a Sens fan when you read this. And the fact that this has been going on for a while and was known about this.

The dynamics of the team just imploded. I don’t know how you even have this happen in November and internally you don’t freaking do their due diligence to see what’s going on.

I’m just...speechless. I honestly am flabberghasted.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Well its finally out. Was hoping it would happen after they were both traded. Now their trade value takes another hit, being a fan of this team is terrible.

Literally nothing good comes of this for anyone. They better give up their first to Colorado because they are finishing dead last.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
This should help the return we get for Hoffman. So much for a first rounder.

For a city where the media does everything in their power to appease the organization, there sure are a lot of damaging news leaks.

Coors19

Jul 18, 2011
says he's been with her for a while. It's not just easy to dump someone you've known for years
Not saying it would be easy but with actions and posts like hers it be very hard to support her and stay with her. I don`t think Hoffman would struggle to find a new one

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
says he's been with her for a while. It's not just easy to dump someone you've known for years

Really?

IF he did not know what she was doing, and is just now finding out, any normal person would show her the door.

I think he could dump her, and there would be a line up forming at his door within minutes.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Oh hey, we get to talk about Hoffman's toxic personality and terrible social circle again? Sweet!

This is the tip of the iceberg. Guy is an absolute dbag, and his choice of who he spends his free time with reflects that. Stories I've heard about Hoff are ridiculous. The fact that his GF shares his poisonous attitude makes absolute sense.

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
Not sure how this is the Organizations fault..

I will blame Hoffman if he decides to stick with her.. but the org obviously is siding with Karlsson in trying to get rid of Hoffman as quick as possible

Reactions: gab6511

R2010

May 23, 2011
Get Hoffman out of here ASAP for whatever you can get.

The trade shouldn't be about getting the highest return (!st and only time I will ever say this), it should be about getting rid of a terrible locker room cancer affecting the franchises best player.

If the team was told about this prior to the deadline (The stalking/harassment began in Nov) and they didn't get rid of him, the whole front office should be canned.

Absolutely, get rid of him now for whatever you can possibly get. Fire everyone who allowed this continue. This organization is a joke cause they have allowed this to go on.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Not saying it would be easy but with actions and posts like hers it be very hard to support her and stay with her. I don`t think Hoffman would struggle to find a new one

Oh I agree with you there. From an outsiders point of view it makes her look not like GF/wife material but who do we know what their relationship is. It's just a terrible look for a WAG to attack the captain of their spouse's team.

Reactions: Coors19

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Absolutely, get rid of him now for whatever you can possibly get. Fire everyone who allowed this continue. This organization is a joke cause they have allowed this to go on.

he apparently rejected a trade to Winnipeg at the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->