News Article: Mike Hoffman's girlfriend allegedly behind Karlsson Harrassment. Update June15: Hoffman & gf respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Not sure how this is the Organizations fault..

I will blame Hoffman if he decides to stick with her.. but the org obviously is siding with Karlsson in trying to get rid of Hoffman as quick as possible
Not the organization's fault. Just a black mark that won't come out easily. This is an image that'll persist long after Karlsson and Hoffman are gone.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Do does this greatly effect his trade value? We have to get rid of him whether it's true or not, even though there is probably some truth behind this story.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
If the Devil came and made me an offer - the Sens can win the Stanley Cup but they'll endure hell for years after... not even he would have imposed this level of hell on the team. Is this what it feels like to be a Browns fan??

Cat Herder

Formerly BigSensFan
Sep 21, 2006
Belle River,On
There were rumours that Subban was toxic in the lockerroom and it never hurt his trade value ... the fact that this is not about Hoffman being toxic but his GF puts less stress on his value IMO

Reactions: Greeneye

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Who was the person/poster who broke this news 2-3 months ago? They said one of Hoffman or EK gone for sure cause of their partners we all called bs but apparently they were 100% accurate.
I had made a post in the trade thread in April just saying one of the two (if not both) would be gone after this year. I had originally alluded to why, but edited it because apparently the police investigation was ongoing and the Karlssons weren't saying anything publicly/to the Hoffman's so that they could try to gather evidence. Not sure if that's the one you saw, as I think many people who had someone close were fairly aware of the situation.

Why the ***** didn't Dorion trade him before this news got out? Why didn't the guy just trade his ass. What incompetence GMing is this.
Not sure if it was shared with the team because of the above reason. Maybe it was and nothing was done because of it as well, hard to say.

Last edited:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Spreading rumors about people you dont know isnt the best way to go about the news today.

Hey, this thread is eventually going to become the catch-all "the dressing room is broken" thread.

If ever there's a thread where I can talk a bit about which players on the team need to GTFO because of attitude and buy-in problems, this is the one.

Reactions: Upgrayedd

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I had made a post in the trade thread just saying one of the two (if not both) would be gone after this year. I had originally alluded to why, but edited it because apparently the police investigation was ongoing and the Karlssons weren't saying anything publicly/to the Hoffman's so that they could try to gather evidence. Not sure if that's the one you saw, as I think many people who had someone close were fairly aware of the situation.

Not sure if it was shared with the team because of the above reason. Maybe it was and nothing was done because of it as well, hard to say.
so they had a feeling it WAS Hoffmans girlfriend.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
There were rumours that Subban was toxic in the lockerroom and it never hurt his trade value ... the fact that this is not about Hoffman being toxic but his GF puts less stress on his value IMO
It definitely plays in the minds of teams.

Brent Grimes, an NFL player, wasn't able to get the money he wanted, and most teams wouldn't sign him because of his wife Miko Grimes being a toxic person.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Hey, this thread is eventually going to become the catch-all "the dressing room is broken" thread.

If ever there's a thread where I can talk a bit about which players on the team need to GTFO because of attitude and buy-in problems, this is the one.

Well if you are going to say stuff atleast be accurate and you arent being accurate.

To say Wideman is worse than Hoffman is BS. Wideman has never done anything like this, so its being disingenuous.

Reactions: OttawaSenators11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad