Mike Commodore - " Mike Babcock doesnt have the respect of his players" Amazing Interview with Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Commodore - I hate Babcock, he didnt play me enough and it ruined my career.

Auston Mathews- bro hold my beer

Patrick Marleau- suckers

Yackiberg8

Mar 11, 2016
Halifax
Commodore gets a lot of attention from ripping Babcock and knows people want to hear it. It started off as him not liking Babcock for many reasons, it is now a funny schtick.

Amazing how the geniuses here at HF can’t realize this. “He needs help”. Give me a break.

GoJetsGo55

Apr 14, 2009
Winnipeg, MB

giphy.gif

Leafsrock95

Oct 4, 2014
I’d love to see some evidence of that. There are thousands of people desperate for a gig like Leafs beat reporter. Companies don’t pay big money for these kinds of positions anymore because the pool of prospective employees is so massive.

Sure. Not liking to watch millionaires belittle underlings for their own amusement is safe space snowflakery.

:rolleyes:
Lol don’t worry bud we will give your your space.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Commodore actually needs help. He's allowed to hate Babcock....he's allowed to feel wronged by Babcock but the man has wished death on him....implied...some generally awful things involving Babcock's death, his dead body and his family. It's disturbing at this point.

I firmly believe there's SOME truth but he's blown it out of proportion to a level where you have to worry about his well being. A lot of his stuff has already been debunked...like...almost instantly.

Commodore: EVERYBODY WHO EVER PLAYED FOR YOU HATES YOU AND WANTS YOU DEAD, MIKE

Meanwhile Datsyuk is going around urging young KHL players to sign and play with/for Babcock.

...wonder who I'll side with here.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
I get both sides of the story before I pass judgement.

Maybe Modano wanted to end his regular season GP at 1499. Maybe he wasn't 100% and told the team not to play him? How do we know? I'm certainly not going to automatically assume it's true just because one guy said it.

I know this type of thinking is to logical for some people to follow.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
It’s weird that Commie is this obsessed with Babcock. If he doesn’t like him, that’s cool, but why does he keep going on and on about it?

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Babcock chirped a TSN reporter for not having shiny shoes. He is an arrogant POS.
He was kidding around before the interview, TSN decided to air it cause it was funny, get help

... it was about the guy all suited up and having dirty dress shoes...

Reactions: Loosie

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Commodore gets a lot of attention from ripping Babcock and knows people want to hear it. It started off as him not liking Babcock for many reasons, it is now a funny schtick.

Amazing how the geniuses here at HF can’t realize this. “He needs help”. Give me a break.
It's not really funny though.

If it's a schtick, it's stale. Imagine telling the same joke for 7 years....

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Commodore has been trolling Babcock since he retired, Commodore is a loser and needs to move on

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I get both sides of the story before I pass judgement.

Maybe Modano wanted to end his regular season GP at 1499. Maybe he wasn't 100% and told the team not to play him? How do we know? I'm certainly not going to automatically assume it's true just because one guy said it.

I know this type of thinking is to logical for some people to follow.
You can assume something because common sense suggests it.

Why would a player play all the way to 1499 games without intending to reach 1500?

Reactions: DaveG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad