Status
Not open for further replies.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Meh. At a minimum, both Cunningham and Green should be good NBA players, and I'll happily take the one wanting to be here.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I have liked pretty much everything about the new regime...

Waiving Muhlbach on his birthday wasn't a good one, if you're going to do it find a way not to do it on that day Lions... :facepalm:

As Don Muhlbach's brother's wife's cousin's nephew...I can't believe Jeff Blashill would do this after learning his lesson from benching Cholowski in Vancouver.

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
As Michigan Rivals subscriber all the First Rounders have informed the Coaching Staff that they will all be back. This Team is going to be so fun to watch…can’t wait

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
As Michigan Rivals subscriber all the First Rounders have informed the Coaching Staff that they will all be back. This Team is going to be so fun to watch…can’t wait

Yeah I'm not huge into attending college hockey but I'm definitely hitting up my Michigan peoples about going to a game this year. They just say to me, "Yeah we already got a group going. We'll let you know."

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
I guess it turns out he's the one who should have been very, very careful.
I’ve seen stuff pop up from his playing days that he’d had made comments about women…don’t remember it because I was in my Teens but I wouldn’t be surprised if they eventually fire him

Reactions: Winger98

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
I’ve seen stuff pop up from his playing days that he’d had made comments about women…don’t remember it because I was in my Teens but I wouldn’t be surprised if they eventually fire him
He's really bad at this job.

I'd love to see Rod and Mario back but that's never going to happen. Maybe one of them will come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad