OT: Michigan Sports Thread: The 1-3 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Going to my first Tiger game at Comerica since '06 tomorrow. Checked in to the hotel in Livonia. Had pizza bread from Villa and about to meet family for pizza from Villa. Hit up The Henry Ford earlier. Damn good day. Damn good day.

Hope there is still a Cajun peanut hawker out there. Dude was on Brush years ago IIRC.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
Spencer Turnbull out for season with Tommy John Surgery
This is brutal; I just hope his no-hitter did not have too much to do with it. Anyway, I would love to see the Tigers offering Turnbull a modest extension now, one that gives him security and prolongs his control during the time frame of Mize, Manning and Skubal.

As stupid as it may sound, this is actuallya good thing: Either Goff rebounds and shows above-average QB play or the Lions should get a high draft pick to select his heir-apparent. I wouldn't necessarily call it tanking, but did the Lions really made their maximum effort on getting very good WRs?

Gruß,
BSHH

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Tigers have been on a tear recently, basically since after the first couple months of the season. Aboutt o get hurt all over again.

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
Gonna be weird seeing the Cleveland Guardians coming to town instead of the Indians next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad