Prospect Info: Michal Teply, LW, Bílí Tygři Liberec, 105th overall (2019)

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Almost got drafted by Flint at 5th overall which would've been hilarious if he ended up playing with Ethan Keppen so we could directly compare how much better Keppen is...

I much rather him ride shotgun on Krebs line watching the points pile up and learning from him. That guy is a bulldog of a player.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Overager, playing in a league where skating doesn't matter, and the worst quality of play in the CHL.

Hardly impressive.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Overager, playing in a league where skating doesn't matter, and the worst quality of play in the CHL.

Hardly impressive.

I truly think that you would rather have Teply fail than succeed. Because success would expose your repeated takes on Teply as epically wrong. It sure seems that your opinions >>> player's success. And that is pitiful.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I saw Teply at the prospect camp and he was the slowest forward on the ice, so I get Musto's criticism there. He does almost everything else well though. Skating can be improved to an extent.

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Because points are definitive proof of how good a player is. After all Cozens is better than Dach, right?

Great logic...

You want to use the word logic after the Fiddy-esque ramblings you had in this thread?

source.gif

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Because points are definitive proof of how good a player is. After all Cozens is better than Dach, right?

Great logic...

Points aren’t a bad starting point and they do show a lot. Teply has looked good so far but it is early. I mean hell Cozens was a much better skater than Dach as well but we know Dach is a better player. This is where watching them play comes in.

Teply is a a solid middle 6 prospect that has the IQ and skill but must improve his skating. I don’t get your hate for him unless it is purely drive by the fact that we didn’t take your guy (which brings us all the to original point from the other thread, that it is a stupid way of looking at it (this is not saying you are stupid)).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad