Prospect Info: Michal Teply, LW, Bílí Tygři Liberec, 105th overall (2019)

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
He'll get bullied and embarrassed in the AHL. Should go back to Europe where he'll play out the remainder of his career.
I get that its your bit and everything to love your guys and vice versa but he's a teenager lol

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
He's 19 in 4 months. This "teenager" can drink, drive, and vote. He's an adult.
There are 18 year olds who dont know how to do laundry. Not saying hes a kid, but just because you dont like him as a player doesn't mean you have to make posts like that.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Not in America. He can't do #1 here. That being said, imo if you're old enough to go to war you should be afforded all of the privileges of adulthood.

He can in Canada where he's playing now and likely will be next season which was his point (no matter how dumb it was).

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
He's 19 in 4 months. This "teenager" can drink, drive, and vote. He's an adult.
Do you have the same vitriol for Jake Wise, a player in our organization who's a year older and would also get bullied around in the AHL? I'm legitimately not accusing you of anything, I'm just trying to see if there's any consistency here or if the 105th overall pick in the draft keeps you up at night.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Do you have the same vitriol for Jake Wise, a player in our organization who's a year older and would also get bullied around in the AHL? I'm legitimately not accusing you of anything, I'm just trying to see if there's any consistency here or if the 105th overall pick in the draft keeps you up at night.
Jake Wise has been set back a ton by injuries, and nobody is talking about him going to the AHL next season. Obviously he wouldn't be ready. He'll play all 4 years of college before getting signed.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
So younger than Dach.

But I don't see what your point is here. Just because laws allow him to do those things, doesn't mean he is the same as a grown adult. His brain is still maturing and growing until around 25.
images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad