Prospect Info: Michal Teply, LW, Bílí Tygři Liberec, 105th overall (2019)

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Weren't you a Byram advocate?
Yes.
And crapping on the Dach draft?
giphy.gif

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Its his 1st (probably the only) season in the WHL.
- yes he is still 18 but, i see rather him play in Europe next season, or maybe with Hawks?...

1st in sog
1st in pp g (8)
1st in pp p (18)
1st in gw g (8)*
2nd in goals
3rd in points
3rd in ppg

*Winnipeg with 28 wins this season (8 gwg = 29%)

Last edited:

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I saw him in WJC on bigger ice. His skating is not nearly as bad as some think.
During the scrimmage in prospect camp, Teply had a breakaway from the neutral zone dot closest to the offensive zone and Dach was about even with the faceoff dots in his own zone, and got him and stripped the puck before Teply could get a shot off. Teply is really slow. It was freaky. Granted it was just one play, but geez.

It was exponentially worse than the Boqvist play I overreacted to.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
During the scrimmage in prospect camp, Teply had a breakaway from the neutral zone dot closest to the offensive zone and Dach was about even with the faceoff dots in his own zone, and got him and stripped the puck before Teply could get a shot off. Teply is really slow. It was freaky. Granted it was just one play, but geez.

Loved watching Dach put Teply in his place

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

He really improved his skating since prospects camp. He'll never be a blazer but I don't believe it'll be a hindrance either. I'd almost wager he's a little bit better than Entwistle right now (although admittedly that's not saying much).

Reactions: Mrfenn92

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

You tend to overreact a lot.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Imagine having so much animus towards a 4th rounder who by all accounts is playing quite well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad