Memorial cup

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Agree, but we've fired our GM since this trade ... short-term resource allocation like this, all bets are off. None of us know anything.
Yesterday, Craig said they're still taking the pick. Watch them pick Bleakley at 53 :)

cactus shake

Oct 22, 2013
Think it was Mete, or could have been Pu. Or neither! But yeah wasn't good. Really fun, tight game.

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
Crazy game today. London getting outpaced in the second. Huskies playing very fast. London controlled the 1st but turnovers gave the Huskies an in. Both teams goaltending is stupendous.

Game is far from over tied at 1...as a London fan the first 2 worry me, but we have as much chance of winning 4-1 as losing 3-1.

Still looking for Marner to do something outstanding here, has not looked amazing this game. Dvorak's faceoff percentage is outstanding.

cactus shake

Oct 22, 2013
I think Marner looked a fraction off the pace (or just human) with those early shooting chances, but has looked great again with the puck on his stick. Tkachuk is so effective down low on the PP.

DomiToDuclair

Oct 17, 2014
I really hope as well we put Jones on the PP. Might not happen but I think I'd rather have him than Berisha there even though Berisha has had some good chances...nothing to show.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I didn't know this was on until OT. God dvorak is such a passenger, only the game tying and game winning goal? Where was he on the first goal? Also only tying the goal record, scrub.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad