MedveÅ¡čak Zagreb 2015/2016

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
Reported attendance is 5390, not bad.

My eyes fail me so hard this time. I wish someone would suggest me a good eye doctor.

Also, I've found some old footage of medvescak games from 2009-2012 and wow those games were loud, and stands full. with additional stands around the ice.

Attendance was then 5000

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Medvescak has been in the top 8 in the Western conference all season... so it should be surprising that a playoff team can win games. Don't fall for those tricks of people who say that Medvescak is the bottom team in the league - all season we have seen that this is not the case.

Yes yes, won 3 out of last 11. Much strong, such playoff team.

loppa*

My eyes fail me so hard this time. I wish someone would suggest me a good eye doctor.

Also, I've found some old footage of medvescak games from 2009-2012 and wow those games were loud, and stands full. with additional stands around the ice.

Attendance was then 5000

You should look at the game when intermission is not taking place.

I went on the croatian hockey forum and people are complaining at the Slovan fans.

For example...
Svaka cast na pobjedi deckima!
I za kraj jebem mater ovim Slovacima i ispricavam se Dexu jer je bil u pravu u vezi njih!
Cijelo vrijeme nam pokazuju srednji prst i vrijedjaju i jos mi bik pokraj mene veli da kaj moram na to reagirat???
Kaj se nemogu veselit nasima a njihove pustit na miru !!!
E pa nemogu!!!
Od danas su za mene dno dna!
Vodja navijaca konstantno pokazuje srednji prst prema nama i njih par s njim!
Jebem im mater,dobra zajebancija natribini ,svijetla protiv tamne oive u zelucu ,trpnje na Poljudu i j9s samo da izbacimo Mali ....!!!
Ooooooo kakva vecer bi to bila!
...I am guessing that there was a fight or something? There were some fans of Slovan who are provocative, they basically show the middle finger to the whole arena or nearby fans?

And speaking of that, were you with Slovan fans, Bish? I'm sorry that your team lost... and I'm also sorry that you have to endure this hard sight of Medvescak still being a playoff team despite all your guys predictions and claims throughout the season.

Yes yes, won 3 out of last 11. Much strong, such playoff team.

One should look at the whole season, you know.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
So, I'm watching the whole game, visited some this year, and you still tell me my eyes are so bad?
Do you know any good doctors?
p.s. wont comment on croatian posts

Edit: Isn't it quite expected for teams to get .500 percentage at home? Whats the win percantage on road? Since Medvescak has quite a few home games left now.. 6 I think? Not really sure.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
12186336_482948895199507_6316961576500832668_o.jpg

loppa*

So, I'm watching the whole game, visited some this year, and you still tell me my eyes are so bad?
Do you know any good doctors?
p.s. wont comment on croatian posts

Edit: Isn't it quite expected for teams to get .500 percentage at home? Whats the win percantage on road? Since Medvescak has quite a few home games left now.. 6 I think? Not really sure.

Slovan has a much much better record on the road than at home. So, I think that one should look forward to the road trip. :nod:

I can't comment on your eyes. I have not watched many "full games", but I do notice that people get up walk around when intermissions take place. There are indeed big differences in appearance of attendance figures at different points during the game. One game that I did watch was a Spartak game which you said was an empty arena, but which was not the case from what I saw. So I dunno bro, maybe I also have an eye problem. Or we both do. Tell you what, you pay me for a ticket to go to Zagreb and I'll find the eye doctor for both of us. Heck, I'll do better than that, I'll find two or three of them.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
I also walk up during intermissions and do not watch the empty ice being cleaned by Zamboni.

Last edited:

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
Don't let the table fool you, if the teams below us win all of their next games to come to the same number of games as Medvescak (29) we would be second last in the western conference. That is unlikely but entirely possible

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
I really wish this team would clear all the debt and stay in the league. Guess being able to get a play-off spot would help a lot on this course. Just 10 games left to be played in Zagreb and 20 away. That doesn't look like a major problem for Medvescak though, as they average 1.55pts at home PG whereas 1.40pts away. Some improvement is needed for sure. Away record doesn't look much worrying compared to home but it's only because home is not good already.

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
Severstal #73 Vikharev does everything right and then misses entire net while goalie down on the ice....

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Apparently Radulov got a son and is out of line up for today's game (Mursak is wearing his A patch) against Slovan. Assume he's out for monday game as well, kinda bummed since he was big reason why i am coming to Zagreb, however good for Medvjedi, should be a good game.

Last edited:

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
We didn't even try to skate in the third. Players were probably saving stamina for CSKA game. Finally a victory in a must win game.
Let's hope for a miracle. If Slovan did it, we can do it to.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Starting today with CSKA, the team will go into a real tough schedule. I am not saying that they would fail by any means, anything can happen. One thing is for sure, upcoming games won't be easy - especially away ones. CSKA at home, Severstal and CSKA away, back at home for Torpedo followed by Siberia trip against Avto, Yugra, Avangard & Barys.

I firmly believe this period will be very decisive for Medvescak's play-off chances and I hope they will succeed. I'd like to see this team strong and healthy with debts cleared. Play-off should be an important step for that.

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
Agreed, if we can survive without injuries it will be a tough battle...but if few players go down...it will be impossible to get to playoffs

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Wasn't that a hooking against Kinrade 6 seconds before the end of regulation? I mean, it looked clear to me but refs didn't even care.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
Meh there were a couple of non calls for the Bears but who cares the win is here!
Taylor, Brule and Bjorkstrand got us a major win!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad