MedveÅ¡čak Zagreb 2015/2016

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
bwahaha Barys
What a bunch of sad losers.
They had all the help from refs to come back into the game and they ended with pointless brawling and no handshake.

Well they are coached by Nazarov again so what do you expect. Or, correction, bush league stuff like that is something you should be expecting by now.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
2nd goal conceded against Lada must have been something to forget quickly for Kroselj but it was darn hilarious to watch, especially if you are not a Medvescak fan. Poor dude.

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
I think that after today even the die hard fans will realize that this team is done and that sinikig to the bottom is the only reality. Time to prepare to sell Kvapil and Kinrade, earn some money and start to build a competitive team for next season with experienced coach who knows how to play PP.
Fox can go to. 2 seasons of mistaken scouting is too much.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
This is by far the worst game since Spartak loss.

so many rookie mistakes, terrible PP, looks like a college team against NHL

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
We need Morrisonn and Mantyla back ASAP becouse it just doesnt work with Parlett and Gysbers. They are awful. Kinrade had to play for 28 min today, and I really dont understand why Katic have less time on ice than Gysbers or Parlett.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
I think that after today even the die hard fans will realize that this team is done and that sinikig to the bottom is the only reality. Time to prepare to sell Kvapil and Kinrade, earn some money and start to build a competitive team for next season with experienced coach who knows how to play PP.
Fox can go to. 2 seasons of mistaken scouting is too much.

What next season?

loppa*

Lada has been on fire, winning many games in a row. Nothing to be ashamed about, to lose to them.

When Medvescak lost to Spartak badly that one time, it came back with a string of victories.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Respect when winning and respect when losing. But oh yeah, some do not know what respect is and would use every opportunity to belittle the team.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
is it 8 losses in last 9 games?

Also, they have till tomorrow midnight to pay 4 000 000 kunas / 800 000$ mobsters...

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
Lada has been on fire, winning many games in a row. Nothing to be ashamed about, to lose to them.

When Medvescak lost to Spartak badly that one time, it came back with a string of victories.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Respect when winning and respect when losing. But oh yeah, some do not know what respect is and would use every opportunity to belittle the team.

Nothing to be ashamed of, except our powerplay maybe

loppa*

is it 8 losses in last 9 games?

I am all okay with it bro. The team is competitive. I have no problem if they are last in the league or if they make the playoffs. They have been splendid so far this season, and they have been everything BUT what you and teamhater2 have been claiming all summer and all season.

Goal differential is 69-74 - this is very respectable.
Position in standings : 8th.

Nothing to be ashamed of, nothing. :D

Keep in mind, I am not a Medvescak fan.

loppa*

http://khl.hr/otkriveni-grijesi-medvescaka-samo-za-proslu-sezonu-igracima-duguju-4-milijuna-kuna/

^ Interesting details

I have a problem with it and I'm voicing it.

Keep in mind, I'm a fan.

Nah, you're no fan, if you were you would have been more clam during the summer time and you would have appreciated the team this season when it was doing well. Instead in one of their best games of the season you decided to complain how they did not play the best in the first third of the game. :shakehead

edit/add:

If NHL teams can do this, https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/n...sk-without-county-help--report-184645636.html , then others can run in deficit for some time too.
Lets be honest though, the best solution is to have a better team replace Medvescak. It's only a matter of time, that was my opinion since Medvescak entered the league. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
Seems like the paycheck finally landed on players acounts.

edit. seems not. They play like cr**.

Last edited:

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
Or has it?

One rumour says players got only 1, staff none paychecks, while club info (clubs social media coordinator on private facebook) says its not true that they got it all paid up.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
Brust didn't :D

Its a decent game tho, too bad its a holiday and the hall is empty. Looks really spooky

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
A win is a win and it's even better when against some team in your division but Medvescak is not looking good at all. I mean, this won't work in the rest of the season.

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
say thank you to slovan open house. i stopped counting, but i think 4 stupid shots resulted somehow in 4 goals for medvescak? i dont understand why slovan could loose against this team ;-(

loppa*

Medvescak has been in the top 8 in the Western conference all season... so it should be surprising that a playoff team can win games. Don't fall for those tricks of people who say that Medvescak is the bottom team in the league - all season we have seen that this is not the case.

Reported attendance is 5390, not bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad