MedveÅ¡čak Zagreb 2015/2016

loppa*

Medvescak's doing pretty good I must say. Still in the playoffs, and 6th place too, not at the bottom of the playoff list.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I'm really eagerly waiting for that Medvescak decline since they are so bad and all you know.. Not happening somehow.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
These guys remind me on Mike Prpich. They're bunch of undercover farmers that will quit hockey next season and buy a farm in the middle of canadian wasteland

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
These guys remind me on Mike Prpich. They're bunch of undercover farmers that will quit hockey next season and buy a farm in the middle of canadian wasteland

TBH
Prpich family have a really big farm.
He probably earns much more then he earned playing hockey.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
Looks like a bunch of nobodies and future farmers won again. Very solid game, wasnt impressed with Parlett, but it was his first game, and Katic today got outmuscled to much times.Other than that it was pretty good game, it s a shame that Mertl s sick foot pass was not finished by Smolenak, and I am really happy for Gialliti, he needs more scoring.

bishonen91

Jun 22, 2012
Maybe I am wrong at reading, but it looks like medvescak is #6 team in West? I am so confused right now I do not understand.

kulenova seka

Maybe I am wrong at reading, but it looks like medvescak is #6 team in West? I am so confused right now I do not understand.

Few departures, few injuries and we are right in Cherepovets territory, it is realism. And problem with many fans is that they are pretty unreal.

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
Guys, what about Saarinen? I'm staring to become a big fan.
This guy is the biggest surprise. Great heart, great skill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad