Rumor: Max Pacioretty to LA Kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
And Bernsterin continues to remain adamant about no permission having been granted for the Kings to speak to Pacioretty:

Bernstein is a guy who is pretty much in the know when it comes to the Kings. I hope the dynamic duo of Dubé and McGuire have as good a source as they claim they do.

At this point I don't think it matters...why would the Kings, Habs or agents involved leak that they're talking extension.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
So should we expect HF servers to go down at about 7:15 or so?

Thats when the Habs should be making their pick so if Max/ROR trade is incoming I expect HF to go down!

Go Habs Go lets do it and crash the servers!

Reactions: Pacciosoftie

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

Thats when the Habs should be making their pick so if Max/ROR trade is incoming I expect HF to go down!

The Montreal Canadiens are proud to select, from Boston University......

giphy1.gif

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

Ever since they updated this site, it’s been awful during big events. I’m sure it will crash and often despite whatever updates they’ve made but I guess we’ll see.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Again you are wrong, it's Roiston, and the Cracheurs de feu of Ventor. Gabriel Vilard is as french as it gets.
Hey Buddy again you are WRONG Don't know who the hell you are talking about but the top prospect of the LA Kings is called Gabriel Valardi

Gabriel Vilardi at eliteprospects.com

Date of Birth
Aug 16, 1999
  • Youth Team
    -
  • Position
    C
  • Height
    6'3" / 191 cm
  • Weight
    201 lbs / 91 kg
  • Shoots
    R
  • Contract
    21/22

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Ever since they updated this site, it’s been awful during big events. I’m sure it will crash and often despite whatever updates they’ve made but I guess we’ll see.

This site is just awful all around. Crashes and hangs all the time. There are for sure scripts and spyware in the background screwing all of us on here.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
This site is just awful all around. Crashes and hangs all the time. There are for sure scripts and spyware in the background screwing all of us on here.

It works great on mobile which is all I ever use. When there’s moderate amount of traffic, it does crash easy however.

Reactions: Jrham15

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
It works great on mobile which is all I ever use. When there’s moderate amount of traffic, it does crash easy however.

I will give you that on mobile it is much more steady. On desktop though, GARBAGE.

The other day I was trying to type a post and it would literally take 10 seconds for each letter to appear.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
And now Basu is saying that Bergevin isn’t getting what he wants for Pacioretty and wouldn’t be surprised that he remains a Habs till the trade deadline
Shocking
And Jason Botteril isn't trading O'Reilly...and Rob Blake isn't trading Vilardi...and Dale Tallon isn't trading Borgstrom...and Doug Armstrong isn't trading Thomas...and Peter Chiarelli isn't trading Lucic...and Pierre Dorion isn't trading Karlsson...Lou Lamoriello isn't trading Tavares rights...Marc Bergevin isn't trading Pacioretty.

It's a wonder why these guys even talk when they don't want to trade anyone

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
And Jason Botteril isn't trading O'Reilly...and Rob Blake isn't trading Vilardi...and Dale Tallon isn't trading Borgstrom...and Doug Armstrong isn't trading Thomas...and Peter Chiarelli isn't trading Lucic...and Pierre Dorion isn't trading Karlsson...Lou Lamoriello isn't trading Tavares rights...Marc Bergevin isn't trading Pacioretty.

It's a wonder why these guys even talk when they don't want to trade anyone
Tavares Trade?
What?

What’s hard to understand? He’s not getting what he wants so why will he trade him? You don’t trade him for the sake of trading him.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Tavares Trade?
What?
Lou Lamoriello was on record saying he's not trading John Tavares rights before July 1st

What’s hard to understand? He’s not getting what he wants so why will he trade him? You don’t trade him for the sake of trading him.
There's nothing hard to understand...I think you missed the point of my post.

Every GM has been on record saying he's not moving X player...

None of it means anything to me.

Reactions: jaffy27

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Veleno will fall compared to his projected rankings. At this point his reputation is higher than his on ice play and upside. I pity the fans of the team that selects him in the first. Better hope it's one with multiple firsts.

Dannyhab

Feb 5, 2010
Grant McCagg told Marinaro this morning that Vilardi's ceiling is only a #2 centre and he wasn't that high on him. Does anyone else have the same opinion? I thought Vilardi was the coming #1C. His stats seem to be fine so I don't understand.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Grant McCagg told Marinaro this morning that Vilardi's ceiling is only a #2 centre and he wasn't that high on him. Does anyone else have the same opinion? I thought Vilardi was the coming #1C. His stats seem to be fine so I don't understand.

It's hard to really project him as a first line center has he's not that good of a skater.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
And now Basu is saying that Bergevin isn’t getting what he wants for Pacioretty and wouldn’t be surprised that he remains a Habs till the trade deadline
Shocking
It should not come as a surprise to anyone. Nobody should make the miatake of having any kind of expectation with this tool at the gm position. He's so out of there he asked for Trocheck for Pacioretty last March.

Hope for the best. Expect status quo. His evaluation of players is terrible.

Reactions: Zorba

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Stop getting excited. You all know nothing will happen except that we draft Thachuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad