Rumor: Max Pacioretty to LA Kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
There isn't one player on this team right now that I would build around, especially not Weber or Price. Blow the ****ing team up!

Hey MM66 I'm been meanin to ask you fer awhile, who's that lady in your avatar, she's mighty purdy.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Why cant we add to the pacioretty trade

We could add a Byron a Petry , or anything we need to get a freaking prospect center and a 1st ,

Oh true Bargainbin only makes 1 on 1 trade
Maybe because Kings are not interested in giving up a 1st.

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
That's a huge no for me. I'd rather try to get ROR with the LA 1st rounder + other assets in your scenario than trade that 3rd overall. Trading the 3rd overall is a non starter for me regarding ROR. If the Sabres won't bite on the LA 1st rounder + just move on.

The Habs need to keep their high picks and finally get some young talent into their organization. Just my 2 cents.
Well now we can start thinking about a trade revolving around Muzzin I guess...

Thankfully our third wasn't traded and we got Kotkaniemi.

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
Would you be pissed if Pacioretty and a 2nd and maybe more was traded for Vilardi , Mittelstadt(let me dream) or Thomas or W. Nylander

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
To the people who told me that we're gonna have more this summer for Pacioretty, suck it.

We're not gonna have anything and he will be gone for a pick a trade deadline. f*** this management.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
We are stuck with him. Too many wingers available, Simmonds, Skinner, Panarin, Kovalchuk...

Pacioretty is as good or better than those guys
It’s the return Bergevin is asking for
Pacioretty the last 5 years has out scored everyone on that list
Panarin is not available btw

Reactions: lou

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Pacioretty is as good or better than those guys
It’s the return Bergevin is asking for
Pacioretty the last 5 years has out scored everyone on that list
Panarin is not available btw

Clb is looking to trade Panarin no ?

Sure, f***ing Bergevin is asking for the moon... When it it was the right time to ask for the moon (Galchenyuk, Subban, Sergy) He did not.

Edit: I know that Pacioretty is as good if not better than them (besides Panarin), but teams will probably get them cheaper than mister Houdini.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad