Player Discussion Max Domi - The Maximum Dominator (70+ Point) Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Hopefully he will be part of the NHL All-Star game this season. When was the last time we had a forward join the All-Star game?

I can’t think of anybody except for Alexei Kovalev in 2009.

I don’t want to hear John Scott :laugh:

John Scott

:sarcasm:

Did Cammy make it in 2010?

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Are you okay?

You do this in every thread. I'm really unsure why you're lashing out like that...
Im not the one panicky cause Someone Said something about Domi you know...

Besides, youre telling me this right now, yet you Said the exact same thing as me in a previous post....

Seriously...

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Do you Watch the Games ?

Dont Do like the other Guy and get on panic mode cause Simeone dare say he hasnt been amazingly awesome Every single shift he played.

No player is great Every ****ing game, get over it
Chucky is!

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Im not the one panicky cause Someone Said something about Domi you know...

Besides, youre telling me this right now, yet you Said the exact same thing as me in a previous post....

Seriously...

Yeah and? I'm not sure who you're arguing with.

Who said Domi has been great in every shift he's played of every game? Did someone specifically say that? If so, is it that many you're getting this excited?

In the Weber thread you went on about God Weber over and over.

Dude, relax a bit.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Yeah and? I'm not sure who you're arguing with.

Who said Domi has been great in every

In the Weber thread you went on about God Weber over and over.

Dude, relax a bit.
Perfectly fine, tell that to the panicky posters on here. Like the drebin Guy Who Comes here charging Every single time...

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Perfectly fine, tell that to the panicky posters on here. Like the drebin Guy Who Comes here charging Every single time...

You do what you are claiming Drebin does. You jump into posts take a jab at a fellow poster then bail. Pot calling the kettle.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Based on the 37 games, Domi is on pace for 31g - 46a - 77pts. I don't know he will continue the pace. Its been a while since we have seen a stat line like this. 07-08 when Kovalev had 84 pts. Lets hope he does it.

I enjoy his tenacity. If only he could be cloned.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Do you Watch the Games ?

Dont Do like the other Guy and get on panic mode cause Simeone dare say he hasnt been amazingly awesome Every single shift he played.

No player is great Every ****ing game, get over it

Being dynamic and hard working in most of his games = being amazingly awesome every shift he played. Alright.

Domi is always dynamic and hard working. That's his game but it doesn't make him "amazingly awesome". Domi likes to play with risk and it doesn't always work out, he's prone to bad decision making but I'm so glad we now have a player who has the ability and the guts to create something out of nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Habby4Life

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Stop derailing the thread and flaming each other.

Use the report function instead of further derailing the thread/flaming back.

Infractions and threadbans will be issued if needed.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Being dynamic and hard working in most of his games = being amazingly awesome every shift he played. Alright.

Domi is always dynamic and hard working. That's his game but it doesn't make him "amazingly awesome". Domi likes to play with risk and it doesn't always work out, he's prone to bad decision making but I'm so glad we now have a player who has the ability and the guts to create something out of nothing.

It is the hard work each night that I appreciate the most. If I had it my way the Habs would never lose but if they do I want to see them at least work hard and compete. That's why guys like Byron, Domi, Shaw, and Gallagher are so valuable.

This year has been fun to watch because even if they are down a goal or two they are competing and I feel like they have a chance to come back and win. I could not say that last year.

Last edited:

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
"
OK, are you willing to take the bet then?

Will either of Domi or Drouin, outproduce Galchenyuk this year in points/per/game, assuming that both Galchenyuk and at least one of Domi or Drouin play 60+ games?

Loser has to write a ~500-word essay discussing and exploring why he was wrong."

Remember this gem? It's ok I won't make you write it​
PhD thesis dissertation essay

Reactions: aresknights

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006

not a single player is working hard all the time
not a single player is dynamic every single game

not Domi, not Gallagher, not Byron, nobody... fact you're suggesting a Habs player does makes me think you're not watching the games...

and by the way, there's valid reasons not to give 100% one or a few games you know, mental or physical fatigue, injury, personnal problems, the list is long... yet you're suggesting Domi never have any of this, never, ever... even when Byron mentionned fatigue to explain a loss at the beginning of the season, Domi was the exception or something ? and when commentators mentionned the Domi line not working much in a game, they're talking about his wingers not him I guess ?

and huh, yeah! if Domi were to ALWAYS be dynamic and work hard he'd be amazingly awesome as he'd be the only NHLer to be that way...

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
not a single player is working hard all the time
not a single player is dynamic every single game

not Domi, not Gallagher, not Byron, nobody... fact you're suggesting a Habs player does makes me think you're not watching the games...

and by the way, there's valid reasons not to give 100% one or a few games you know, mental or physical fatigue, injury, personnal problems, the list is long... yet you're suggesting Domi never have any of this, never, ever... even when Byron mentionned fatigue to explain a loss at the beginning of the season, Domi was the exception or something ? and when commentators mentionned the Domi line not working much in a game, they're talking about his wingers not him I guess ?

and huh, yeah! if Domi were to ALWAYS be dynamic and work hard he'd be amazingly awesome as he'd be the only NHLer to be that way...

You can still work hard even when you're tired... You just may not be as effective. This might just be the silliest argument I've ever had on these boards.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
There's also a difference between not going all out because you just don't have the energy and actually bailing for an entire game. Anyhow, that point is just rhetoric where you'd be arguing degrees of effort. I don't think I've seen Domi take a night off. Doesn't mean he was the best player on the ice every night, though...

Reactions: 417

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Hopefully he will be part of the NHL All-Star game this season. When was the last time we had a forward join the All-Star game?

I can’t think of anybody except for Alexei Kovalev in 2009.

I don’t want to hear John Scott :laugh:
Sekac was part of the rookie all stars. Participated in the fastest skater contest.

I feel like Pacioretty has definitely been an allstar but I might be wrong. Maybe Gallagher too.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Sekac was part of the rookie all stars. Participated in the fastest skater contest.

I feel like Pacioretty has definitely been an allstar but I might be wrong. Maybe Gallagher too.

Max Pacioretty would have been the obvious answer but unfortunately he was always overshadowed by Subban and Price and Gallagher is not good enough.

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
He put the team on his back for the tying and OT goal against vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad