ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2020-6-3_18-5-59.png

Reactions: Be a Hab

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
As a white man that has fought against bigotry/biases towards people of color or due to the language they speak all my life, kudo's to Max for his comments. I love people from just about every walk of life, truly upsets this guy seeing bullies using anything as excuses to abuse others, particularly women & children. It's long overdue these types of abuse came to a grinding halt every human should live their lives without fear of stepping outside, allowing them to wake each day with a smile on their faces and love in their hearts for everyone. Mankind stand up, live life the way it's meant to be lived, without violence/contempt for each other but love/kindness in your hearts.:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy: Oh yeah Go Habs Go!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
As a white man that has fought against bigotry/biases towards people of color or due to the language they speak all my life, kudo's to Max for his comments. I love people from just about every walk of life, truly upsets this guy seeing bullies using anything as excuses to abuse others, particularly women & children. It's long overdue these types of abuse came to a grinding halt every human should live their lives without fear of stepping outside, allowing them to wake each day with a smile on their faces and love in their hearts for everyone. Mankind stand up, live life the way it's meant to be lived, without violence/contempt for each other but love/kindness in your hearts.:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy: Oh yeah Go Habs Go!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:
Hell yeah brother! Go Habs go.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
With WHO -World Health Organization reporting the highest number of Covid 19 cases in a single day 136,000 & 404.5 K deaths worldwide so far. Hockey might be a welcome relief to all those people that are in countries that are still locked down, Canada has cities in Vancouver, Calgary & Edmonton, & Winnipeg that could host the Play-in tournament. If so the players involved would have to undergo the 14 day requirements before playing, testing would have to be strictly adhered to by all involved. The effect a Live Hockey Tournament could have upon people worldwide could certainly be beneficial, these countries could see how Canada is leading the way in beating back Covid 19, that can only be seen as a positive Event IMHO!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:Go Habs Go!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

Last edited:

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Domi: I'll listen to the Doctors

“It feels foreign to me. This is the longest stretch I’ve ever gone without skating. But this is the best I’ve ever felt. Players normally take a break after the season, but never three months. Guys are going to come back well-rested and I think you’re going to see some great hockey.”

“Nobody knows whether there’s a greater risk for someone who'ss a diabetic. But I do what I always do, take care of my body, eat well and sleep well. You control what you can, but you can’t go through life being scared.”

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
With WHO -World Health Organization reporting the highest number of Covid 19 cases in a single day 136,000 & 404.5 K deaths worldwide so far. Hockey might be a welcome relief to all those people that are in countries that are still locked down, Canada has cities in Vancouver, Calgary & Edmonton, & Winnipeg that could host the Play-in tournament. If so the players involved would have to undergo the 14 day requirements before playing, testing would have to be strictly adhered to by all involved. The effect a Live Hockey Tournament could have upon people worldwide could certainly be beneficial, these countries could see how Canada is leading the way in beating back Covid 19, that can only be seen as a positive Event IMHO!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:Go Habs Go!!!...:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:
Never, ever stop posting.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
I love Domi, but if the rumors are true, I hope Bergevin trade him, because 8M $ / AAV is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad