Matthews,Marner,Rielly Vs Eichel,Skinner,Dahlin Which trio for the future?

Which trio for the future do you take?

• Matthews,Marner,Rielly

Votes: 200 45.4%
  • Eichel,Skinner,Dahlin

Votes: 241 54.6%

• Total voters

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
I'd rather discuss this next year on this date when mitts has a full season, we see if skinner is retained or not, and after buffalo uses 3 first round picks.

I don't mean that as a slight to Toronto fans because Tavares and Nylander right now easily trumps reinhart and mitts ( the 4 big names left out). I'd rather see and expanded comparison than just these 6 guys chosen...

Nylander vs Liljegren this time next year would be interesting as well...

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I like Eichel and think he is a great player but it is funny how in your direct comparisons above you don't include Matthews playoff performance in 16-17 that would boost his numbers and then include his 17-18 to bring his numbers down to fit your narrative lol. Not too mention your full sentence of excuses.

Eichel has been good and will only get better but Matthews has definitely been better so far. 40 goals as a rookie, over a PPG in his second season (45 goal pace). Eichel is older and hasn't cracked PPG yet and barely cracked a 30 goal pace.

Funny how you get mad at me for not pointing out something good for Matthews then at the end mention Matthews 40 goals and how he went PPG when eichel has hit 30 assists evrery season almost 40 one shy of that last year on a team dead last in goals. Do you reAlize the talent it takes to put up 39 helpers on a team that barely scores in just 67 games?

Matthews hasn’t done it once. Eichel s done t every season despite missing quarter and being injured last two years.

Keep bragging about how Matthews went PPG once just barely when eichel went just 3 pts and 4 pts shy of doing that. That’s the difference of a game or two of eichel scoring to be PPG.

You brag about one 40 g season but eichel has 3 30 assists one shy of 40 assists in shortened years and Matthews never has done it on his high scoring team.

I will love when eichel finishes higher in points this season, again....

Then why does everyone call him the reincarnation of Mario Lemieux?

I’ve heard announcers say this about eichel his rookie year on TSN and NBC.

So what’s your point?

Considering eichel is a better skater it suits him more.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
I wonder if you're as embarrassed as you should be that you distort things like that to prop your boy up.

They both played the regular season, with very similar total games. But you need to include playoffs (that Jack can't seem to make it to, despite everything you say about him) to try and say Matthews didn't outperform him.

If you want to say he only beat him on a PPG basis once, you'd be right and we'd be back to calling them pretty equal with a slight edge to Matthews.

Distorting things like that just takes away from your credibility

What did I say that was distorted? I as including playoffs and regular season for both players.

That’s what I would have counted for eichel had he played too.

Honestly I don't see Jack Eichel being better than Auston Matthews and nothing you say will make me change my opinion about that.

I also believe that Rasmus Dalhin needs to prove he can play at the NHL because there is so many times you can use his hype and potential as a reason why he's better than Morgan Rielly.

I’m not trying to get you to think that. You can think what you want. I’m just stating they have bith been equally imoressive (I actually watch both) the only real difference is one guy has help and the other hasnt until now. That’s why everyone claims eichel has a higher offensive ceiling. Except you guys of course and I wonder why that could be.

I would agree with you on Dahlin if he was just a prospect or just a good prospect, which is all he became to leaf fans as soon as buffalo selected him. But he’s been hyped as generational. So he will easily be better then Reilly. ThE fact some even five Reilly a chance in here is being polite.

He’s already impressing in camp, on source said he was ten times better then he thought he would look. Had two goals in his first showing. He’s a Dman.

How many times did Buffalo fans try telling us that it was coaching that was the issue? And how Eichel was going to break out under Housley?

I don't think coaching is the issue at all there, there's a huge lockerroom problem there. And I guarantee 100% it's Eichel who's causing it.

Well there it is.

IPS knows more about buffalos dressing room then everyone.

The fact we’ve had no defense, competent goaltending or coaching doesent matter.

A franchise Center who’s put up 121 pts in his last 128 games as a kid with no real help is clearly the problem.

He took a last placed team in 14-15 and in his rookie season helped make them 22nd best. That’s pretty good. Not amazing but good. Then the team crumbled the last two years and go figure he was injured a quarter of the year in both of them.

Not as impressive as Matthews of course.

He didn’t drag a last placed team to 16Th place like Matthews who also had help from Andersen (a top ten starting goalie) Nylander and Marner who I hear is better then eichel so that must of helped Auston greatly.c

Your just setting yourself up for great disappointment IPS if your expecting buffalo to just be bad every year. He’s not perfect but Auston Matthews in his position it would be the same thing.

He’s about to have success, he’s way too good to not. He didn’t have any quality help and even Toronto hasn’t won a playoff series with all this hell.

That was 100 percent cause of Matthews only havin. One goal in 7 games. Had he shown up at all you would of at least won a playoff series since 04.

Get in all the shots while you still can because now that Eichel has help he’s about to pass Matthews, they’ve always been producing similarly but that’s about to change. Especially with Tavares coming and the ice time being a factor.

right?

just stuck in a random 50pt 26yr old winger into a group of elite young talent for some reason.

I mean, Reinhart would also be the weakest player in the group, but at least he would make some sense being included.

Lol at random winger. If he was a leaf all we’d hear about is how he’s gonna score forty goals this year.

Skinner scored 37 goals two years ago, playing with no quality centres you know the three goals off Matthews claim to fame.

Let’s forget that and just use one point total to make him found awful.

He’s in a contract yeAr and now has an elite Center in eichel to play with. Eichel now has an elite scorer on his line.

This is going to be deadly.

I think everyone that isn't a Buffalo fan or leafs hater would take Marner.

Eichel's tendency to try to pry away GM duties from actual GM's is very concerning and immature.

Make a poll then.

Of course you won’t because only leaf fans think this.

You guys don’t even watch eichel so no one takes whteve the three of you have to say. Honestly when people say leaf fans they just talk about the few of you. Maybe not the last guy I quoted but the first two.

You make the fan base look bad with your ignorant insults, your completely way off comparisons and finger pointing when there’s no credible basis. It all just paints a picture of a sad fan base trying to run another in the ground.

That decade of sucking something awful must have been terrible for you guys to act so peculiar.

Last edited:

Yackiberg8

Mar 11, 2016
Halifax
Funny how you get mad at me for not pointing out something good for Matthews then at the end mention Matthews 40 goals and how he went PPG when eichel has hit 30 assists evrery season almost 40 one shy of that last year on a team dead last in goals. Do you reAlize the talent it takes to put up 39 helpers on a team that barely scores in just 67 games?

Matthews hasn’t done it once. Eichel s done t every season despite missing quarter and being injured last two years.

Keep bragging about how Matthews went PPG once just barely when eichel went just 3 pts and 4 pts shy of doing that. That’s the difference of a game or two of eichel scoring to be PPG.

You brag about one 40 g season but eichel has 3 30 assists one shy of 40 assists in shortened years and Matthews never has done it on his high scoring team.

I will love when eichel finishes higher in points this season, again....

Lol wut..I said it was funny that when directly comparing the players over two seasons you chose to not include Matthews playoffs when it would help his numbers and included them when it would hurt them. Don't forget that Eichel plays 2 minutes more per game than Matthews.

Bringing up that Matthews has only done stuff once in his career is quite the argument considering he has only played TWO seasons and one of them he only played 60 games lol. Difficult to put up 40 goals again in only 60 games although he almost did it.

You are bragging about Eichel's assist totals to say he is better than Matthews.
To put it into perspective:
Eichel
2017-18: 66th in the league in assists, 82 game pace would have put him tied for 33rd.
2016-17: 83rd in the league in assists, 82 game pace would have put him tied for 20th.

Matthews
2017-18: tied for 17th in goals, 82 game pace would have put him SECOND in the league.
2016-17: SECOND in the league in goals, 82 game pace he is still SECOND in the league.

Just to clarify Matthews has proven to be one of the top 2-3 goal scorers in the league since entering the NHL. Eichel has proven to be a top 30 set-up man since entering the NHL.

Eichel is very good but Matthews is on another level.

Reactions: Tracer Bullet

Buf fan in Nash

Jul 18, 2018
Nashville, TN
Lol wut..I said it was funny that when directly comparing the players over two seasons you chose to not include Matthews playoffs when it would help his numbers and included them when it would hurt them. Don't forget that Eichel plays 2 minutes more per game than Matthews.

Bringing up that Matthews has only done stuff once in his career is quite the argument considering he has only played TWO seasons and one of them he only played 60 games lol. Difficult to put up 40 goals again in only 60 games although he almost did it.

You are bragging about Eichel's assist totals to say he is better than Matthews.
Eichel
2017-18: 66th in the league in assists, 82 game pace would have put him tied for 33rd.
2016-17: 83rd in the league in assists, 82 game pace would have put him tied for 20th.

Matthews
2017-18: tied for 17th in goals, 82 game pace would have put him SECOND in the league.
2016-17: SECOND in the league in goals, 82 game pace he is still SECOND in the league.

Just to clarify Matthews has proven to be one of the top 2-3 goal scorers in the league since entering the NHL. Eichel has proven to be a top 30 set-up man since entering the NHL.

They score points at about the same clip. This whole argument that Matthews is on "another level" is a joke and why Leaf fans get so much flak. Eichel also played on bad teams over this time frame and scored a much higher percentage of his teams points.

Eichel
2017-18: 64 points, 82 game pace puts him at 78.
2016-17: 57 points, 82 game pace puts him at 77.

Average 77 points

Matthews
2017-18: 63 points, 82 game pace puts him at 83.
2016-17: 69 points in 82 games.

Average 76 points

Another level!

Reactions: Tage2Tuch

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
If I were starting a team from scratch I would definitely want to build around Eichel and Dahlin over Matthews and Rielly. Skinner vs MArner is where it gets weird.

Skinner seems like hes been around forever because he started so young but hes still only 26. But this is still a guy that at the age of 24 put up 37 goals on a bad team good for 6th in the league. At 21 he finished 11th in goals scored in the league with 33 on a bad team. By the age of 24 he had 3 thirty goal seasons. I obviously think Marner is better, but Skinner has some very high end scoring abilities that might close the gap here on this comparison.

Ignoring contracts I think starting with Dahlin Eichel Skinner you build a more well rounded team, contracts in consideration it has to be Toronto because SKinner could walk next season

Yackiberg8

Mar 11, 2016
Halifax
They score points at about the same clip. This whole argument that Matthews is on "another level" is a joke and why Leaf fans get so much flak. Eichel also played on bad teams over this time frame and scored a much higher percentage of his teams points.

Eichel

Average 77 points

Matthews

Average 76 points

Another level!

Maybe you didn't read my post. Matthews is a top 2-3 goal scorer in the league. This is why he is on another level. At this point Eichel is another great player, Matthew is elite at the most valuable offensive aspect of the game and still out scores Eichel in points.

To make your point comparison work you have to eliminate Eichel's rookie season and use Matthews rookie season.

Career so far (points):
Eichel: Average = 70 points
Matthews: Average = 76 points

Career so far (goals):
Eichel: Average = 29 goals
Matthews: Average = 43 goals

First two seasons (points):
Eichel: Average = 66 points

First two seasons (goals):
Eichel: Average = 28 goals

Eichel plays 2:00 more per game and 1:30 of that is extra PP time.

Also did I mention Matthew is a top 2-3 goal scorer in the entire league...

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN

Eichel

Matthews

One thing too is eichel plays against all the best opposition while Matthews doesent always due to Toronto having depth. Now that Tavares is there Matthews should be able to feast on lower pairs lap that’s good for him.

When you watch eichel there’s no stopping him.

You point out this extra two minutes? Have you seen his teammates? Does that not matter? As for power play 44 of his 64 pts came even strength.

Give me 18 mins a game with Nylander on my line and not rosrigues girgensens and an aged Pominville.

What about eichel having to play after a high ankle sprain which is miserable and known to linger for months! Does that not count either?

Thanks for saying eichel is very good as if you even know how he plays. All you’ve done is look at numbers, it’s clear as day. Unlike Barzal who I could see you arguing like this about Eichel dominates all over the ice year in year out while Barzal has done it once against less opposition and you have to watch him to see it because of how bad his team is mAny don’t and just shows so do you.

I would absolutely despise eichel right now with how bad the sabres have been and how much money he will make if the guy didn’t have top five player potential.

He will Be a top five player in this league within 2-3 years. Not just Center, not just forward. PLAYER. He’s that good.

Another level LOL. Eichels PPG is higher then Matthews since Auston arrived. Despite playing for the lowest scoring team.

I watch both players and Based on “this analysis” you don’t.

So I can see why you guys want Matthews to be on a higher level cause eichel doesent get much main stream credit which wAs guaranteed for Matthews regardless how he played....now with help around him eichel should he talked about to a large degree more and leaf fans SHOULD finally go “ohhhh that’s why.”

If Matthews was on another level he could at least produce more points per game head to head in the last two seasons (which is what he’s played) 0.94 to 0.88 jack.

Matthews plays for a top 7 team and who’s top 5 in scoring eichel played after a serious injury for a New coach in his first year and Bylsma. Lol

Two sprained ankles, bad linemates compared to other stars, against the best competition in games that meaner nothing so guys had awful motivation and he still found ways to produce.

Tell me when Matthews produces points at significantly a better level, or more then 0.6 in PPG (countinf playoffs again he still hasn’t even once) this whole other level garbage is ridiculous.

Minutes don’t equal points by the way. That’s ridiculous. Great power comes with great responsibility that’s why players earn minutes. You hear all the time about guys like William Karlsson who with minutes played much better but what you never hear about is the players who do worse in that role. Which is a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buf fan in Nash

Buf fan in Nash

Jul 18, 2018
Nashville, TN
Maybe you didn't read my post. Matthews is a top 2-3 goal scorer in the league. This is why he is on another level. At this point Eichel is another great player, Matthew is elite at the most valuable offensive aspect of the game and still out scores Eichel in points.

To make your point comparison work you have to eliminate Eichel's rookie season and use Matthews rookie season.

Career so far (points):
Eichel: Average = 70 points

Career so far (goals):
Eichel: Average = 29 goals

First two seasons (points):
Eichel: Average = 66 points

First two seasons (goals):
Eichel: Average = 28 goals

Eichel plays 2:00 more per game and 1:30 of that is extra PP time.

Also did I mention Matthew is a top 2-3 goal scorer in the entire league...

I read your post that points out the strength of Matthews game but they are pretty comparable players overall which for some odd reason you fail to realize.

He also played on the worst team in the league. He didn't have the luxury of playing on a team with tons of secondary scoring. A 6 point difference in average points per year doesn't put Matthews on another level. If you took these guys and swapped their jerseys it would likely be the same result. These players are in the same tier and for whatever reason you take this as some kind of insult. Just be happy with the player you have, we are happy with ours.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
I completely get how it may SEEM kffensive saying eichel and Matthews are the same given the lack of exposure of success team wise eichel has had, bad luck basically in all areas.

But probably by the end of this year if not he next it will be evident too al the people who haven’t watched or follow him.

I can’t really blame the people who dont, why would anyone want to watch buffalo.

adding Dahlin was huge for everyone, now more eyes will be on him.

Reactions: Buf fan in Nash

Yackiberg8

Mar 11, 2016
Halifax
One thing too is eichel plays against all the best opposition while Matthews doesent always due to Toronto having depth. Now that Tavares is there Matthews should be able to feast on lower pairs lap that’s good for him.

You point out this extra two minutes? Have you seen his teammates? Does that not matter? As for power play 44 of his 64 pts came even strength.

Give me 18 mins a game with Nylander on my line and not rosrigues girgensens and an aged Pominville.

What about eichel having to play after a high ankle sprain which is miserable and known to linger for months! Does that not count either?

Thanks for saying eichel is very good as if you even know how he plays. All you’ve done is look at numbers, it’s clear as day. Unlike Barzal who I could see you arguing like this about Eichel dominates all over the ice year in year out while Barzal has done it once against less opposition and you have to watch him to see it because of how bad his team is mAny don’t and just shows so do you.

I would absolutely despise eichel right now with how bad the sabres have been and how much money he will make if the guy didn’t have top five player potential.

He will Be a top five player in this league within 2-3 years. Not just Center, not just forward. PLAYER. He’s that good.

Another level LOL. Eichels PPG is higher then Matthews since Auston arrived. Despite playing for the lowest scoring team.

So I can see why you guys want Matthews to be on a higher level cause eichel doesent get much main stream credit which wAs guaranteed for Matthews regardless how he played....now with help around him eichel should he talked about to a large degree more and leaf fans SHOULD finally go “ohhhh that’s why.”

If Matthews was on another level he could at least produce more points per game head to head in the last two seasons (which is what he’s played) 0.94 to 0.88 jack.

Matthews plays for a top 7 team and who’s top 5 in scoring eichel played after a serious injury for a New coach in his first year and Bylsma. Lol

Two sprained ankles, bad linemates compared to other stars, against the best competition in games that meaner nothing so guys had awful motivation and he still found ways to produce.

Tell me when Matthews produces points at significantly a better level, or more then 0.6 in PPG (countinf playoffs again he still hasn’t even once) this whole other level garbage is ridiculous.

Minutes don’t equal points by the way. That’s ridiculous. Great power comes with great responsibility that’s why players earn minutes. You hear all the time about guys like William Karlsson who with minutes played much better but what you never hear about is the players who do worse in that role. Which is a lot.
I read your post that points out the strength of Matthews game but they are pretty comparable players overall which for some odd reason you fail to realize.

He also played on the worst team in the league. He didn't have the luxury of playing on a team with tons of secondary scoring. A 6 point difference in average points per year doesn't put Matthews on another level. If you took these guys and swapped their jerseys it would likely be the same result. These players are in the same tier and for whatever reason you take this as some kind of insult. Just be happy with the player you have, we are happy with ours.

What I'm saying is that Matthews goal scoring ability is what separates him from Eichel.

And I do watch and like Eichel's game as well I just think Matthews is better.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I’m not trying to get you to think that. You can think what you want. I’m just stating they have bith been equally imoressive (I actually watch both) the only real difference is one guy has help and the other hasnt until now. That’s why everyone claims eichel has a higher offensive ceiling. Except you guys of course and I wonder why that could be.

I would agree with you on Dahlin if he was just a prospect or just a good prospect, which is all he became to leaf fans as soon as buffalo selected him. But he’s been hyped as generational. So he will easily be better then Reilly. ThE fact some even five Reilly a chance in here is being polite.

He’s already impressing in camp, on source said he was ten times better then he thought he would look. Had two goals in his first showing. He’s a Dman.
Remember all the hype other Defenseman like Erik Johnson and Aaron Ekblad got after they went 1st overall in 2006 and 2014. A lot of the things said about their potential as elite #1 franchise Defenseman who could save a team has also been said about Dalhin and I think it's fair to say they never lived up to their hype. So that's why I'm not rushing to call Dalhin a generational player who will become the next Nicklas Lidstrom.

loyaltotheend

May 5, 2016
St. John's

You're hilarious. Gotta add in a poor playoff to try and bring Matthews numbers below Eichels, when they both played a partial season with injuries.
And this "since Matthews joined the league" so you can discount Eichels inferior rookie numbers.

These two players are very close, and very good. Your arguments are disingenuous at best

Reactions: Tracer Bullet

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Marner and Eichel are very, very close.

Matthews is much, much better than either.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Remember all the hype other Defenseman like Erik Johnson and Aaron Ekblad got after they went 1st overall in 2006 and 2014. A lot of the things said about their potential as elite #1 franchise Defenseman who could save a team has also been said about Dalhin and I think it's fair to say they never lived up to their hype. So that's why I'm not rushing to call Dalhin a generational player who will become the next Nicklas Lidstrom.

Dahlin is pretty awesome. He has all the potential to be the sabres' matthews-calibre franchise player, which they sorely lack at the moment.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Dahlin is pretty awesome. He has all the potential to be the sabres' matthews-calibre franchise player, which they sorely lack at the moment.
I thought that was supposed to be Jack Eichel? Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember a lot of Sabres fans saying the team tanked on purpose in 2015 just so they could guarantee themselves Eichel if they couldn't get McDavid. I also remember hearing how their rebuild was well ahead of the Leafs rebuild and that turned out to be wrong.

mcinnesja

Jul 27, 2007
Pembroke

Eichel

Average 77 points

Matthews

Average 76 points

Another level!
Just to be fair since you want to compare @ a 82 game pace and also compare 1st to 2nd yr played an so forth.
Lets take it a few steps farther
Eichel 16/17(2nd yr/age 20)=1605 min.
Eichel 17/18(3rd yr/age 21)=1647 min.
Matthews 16/17(1st yr/19)=1446 min.
Matthews 17/18(2nd yr/20)=1482 min.

Austin might play on a better team, but you would assume with over an extra 159 & 165 minutes played over the 2 yrs listed @ a 82 game pace. it should allow Eichel to put up more pts.

Easiest way to judge the 2 imo is to ignore the toi and which team is better as it should cancel each other out.
And do it this way
209 games played: 73g 104a = 177 pts or .85 ppg
144 games played : 74g 58a = 132 pts or .92 ppg
So in 65 extra games played you have 1 less goal, 46 extra assists.
Eichel is faster and i find more illusive. He also opens up the ice alot for his teammates. Allowing them to be open to score. Once he gets better line mates that is going to stop

Matthews is a better 2-way player and is 1 of the best 5 vs 5 goal scorer in the nhl. We will see this yr if having some that can score 20-30 on LW will stop the opponents from doubling up on him & Nylander/ignoring Hyman once the pucks out of the corners

As for the Marner factor vs Eichel. Yes the ppg is very close atm(.82 vs .85) but I would expect both centers to start pulling away not only in value, but in production also.(ps: huge marner fan due to his size and fearless play)

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
I thought that was supposed to be Jack Eichel? Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember a lot of Sabres fans saying the team tanked on purpose in 2015 just so they could guarantee themselves Eichel if they couldn't get McDavid. I also remember hearing how their rebuild was well ahead of the Leafs rebuild and that turned out to be wrong.

Jack Eichel has all the potential in the world it's just that he's a narcissistic locker room cancer. I sincerely believe that ROR requested a trade because he couldn't stand the diva act of Eichel.

I don't see Eichel being on the team in 2 years.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Jack Eichel has all the potential in the world it's just that he's a narcissistic locker room cancer. I sincerely believe that ROR requested a trade because he couldn't stand the diva act of Eichel.

I don't see Eichel being on the team in 2 years.
I always found it funny how Eichel had to deny that he would not sign a contract extension if Dan Byslma was still the Sabres coach and said how everything with him was fine and the next day Byslma gets fired.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005

Career linemates

Eichel

Reinhardt 1730min
Kane 1506
O'Reilly 750
Okposo 748
Girgs 656

Risto 1859
McCabe 1047
Bogo 723
Franson 569
Scandella 523

Matthews

Hyman 1834
Nylander 1742
Brown 711
Komarov 253
Marleau 166

Gardiner 1319
Zaitsev 771
Rielly 741
Carrick 519
Polak 433

what's wrong with Keuchel's linemates? doesn't most of hfboards think those guys are better than Matthews linemates?

Minutes don’t equal points by the way. That’s ridiculous. Great power comes with great responsibility that’s why players earn minutes.

so your argument is that Eichel has earned those minutes and Matthews hasn't, even though Matthews has been better offensively and defensively.

You hear all the time about guys like William Karlsson who with minutes played much better but what you never hear about is the players who do worse in that role. Which is a lot.

a lot? any examples?

maybe we never hear about them because they don't exist?

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
Lol these hot takes. Jack is a cancer, Marner=Eichel, Eichel isn't a franchise player. It's all just so ridiculous. Eichel is an incredible player and we don't need to convince salty Leaf fans of that. He's a great kid who has matured a TON these last couple of years.

Matthews is a stud, Sabres fans love him as a player and respect his talent immensely. But so many of you guys just have it out for Eichel, it's pretty cute. See you on the ice...

Last edited:

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
If Dahlin hits his potential he's the best player of the group.
The difference between Mathews and Eichel isn't that Significant
The difference between Marner and Skinner is, and it makes up some ground but it doesn't make up for how much better Dahlin should be than Rielly. (again if he hits his potential) So went Sabres

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad