Matthews,Marner,Rielly Vs Eichel,Skinner,Dahlin Which trio for the future?

Which trio for the future do you take?

• Matthews,Marner,Rielly

Votes: 200 45.4%
  • Eichel,Skinner,Dahlin

Votes: 241 54.6%

• Total voters

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
It's funny how quickly non Leafs fans forget Matthews 4 goals and 5 total points in six games during the 2017 playoffs and only want to focus how he had a disappointing 2018 playoffs. I'm not denying that he did, it's just some people act like what he did in the 2017 playoffs never happened.

Matthews not being given an A to wear this season is not a problem and wouldn't you agree if someone like Tavares or Rielly was named captain it would look a lot worse?

Quit making things up for crying out loud I never once forgot he performed well in the caps seriess.

I like to stick to what just happened though, not that I was even knocking him to begin with, I mentioned it because that wS his last time on the ice and that’s what wAd happening around the time of the rift. Why would I go back and talk about how he did a yaat earlier when it had nothing to do with the Babcock thing in which we were discussing? Get a grip man not everything is a shot at the toronto maple leafs.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Quit making things up for crying out loud I never once forgot he performed well in the caps seriess.

I like to stick to what just happened though, not that I was even knocking him to begin with, I mentioned it because that wS his last time on the ice and that’s what wAd happening around the time of the rift. Why would I go back and talk about how he did a yaat earlier when it had nothing to do with the Babcock thing in which we were discussing? Get a grip man not everything is a shot at the toronto maple leafs.
So if we can only focus on the most recent events I guess it's ok to mention how this past season was a disappointment for Eichel.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
So if we can only focus on the most recent events I guess it's ok to mention how this past season was a disappointment for Eichel.

My god....you really don’t understand what werrr talking about.

I’m not even going to bother to continue, but for the record 64 pts in 67 games is hardly a disappointment playing with an awful team in just your third season.

What we were talking about just so you know and do I have to again explain it I’m not sure why was the Babcock rift and how his playoff performance had to do with the rift. Then you started talking about the othe rolayoffs which had nothing to do with the Babcock rift, so I told you this and told you only the recent one mattered towards the guys “sotuation” then you take that and attempt a cheap shot that is both irrelevant and without logic because he individually had a great season and so did Matthews.

Sooo....yeah again What I said before not everything is a knock against Toronto and if you stil don’t understand this I won’t be responding again...you say things like “wht you don’t realize” and (points out positive leaf thinf) as in being bad to get Marner.

I realize all that it’s what you don’t think I realize.
See I actually watch toronto and pay attention to them And buffalo both unlike most leaf fans who don’t at all follow our team but I don’t blame
Them. To this point why would you other then eichel. But with a few more guys to watch I think the sabres will be interesting to watch this year. Not necessarily good but interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad