Mats Zuccarello Awesome (Appreciation thread part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116805

It's settled:

2e2i1ko.jpg

:laugh:

Wolfy*

lol...Zucc is actually an inch taller than MSL. The NHL stats are wrong.

Good to see that Zuccarello is creating some hockey interest in Norway. Some of those mini-zuccs on the ice may become NHL-players one day :)

Section32

May 26, 2011
CT
I usually don't comment on these types of threads, but if there was ever a time to do so...

I have been a fan since 1982 but never owned a jersey with a players name on the back. Zucc is probably the first since Graves that I have considered.

Every game he does something that makes me love him more. Going at Marty last night was truly wonderful to watch. When he wacked him in the back of the knee, I felt the greatest surge of joy since my 3rd son was born.

Nevertheless, I just know Lord Sather will screw this up and fail to resign him.

Wolfy*

I usually don't comment on these types of threads, but if there was ever a time to do so...

I have been a fan since 1982 but never owned a jersey with a players name on the back. Zucc is probably the first since Graves that I have considered.

Every game he does something that makes me love him more. Going at Marty last night was truly wonderful to watch. When he wacked him in the back of the knee, I felt the greatest surge of joy since my 3rd son was born.

Nevertheless, I just know Lord Sather will screw this up and fail to resign him.

Don't worry about that. Norwegian media reported that negotiations have already started. I'm pretty sure he will be offered a long term and fair contract.

And Zuccarello is kind of Sather's boy, the GM picked him up from nowhere so to speak, after watching an Olympic game back in 2010.

AlwaysARanger

Schwing!
Aug 6, 2007
Oslo
He was for some reason taken of the PP tha last game, MSL and Nash pretty much got the minutes. MSL(05:33), Nash (04:10). Not that the powerplay has been lethal lately, but he was pretty much benched from the man advantage against the debbies.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
He was for some reason taken of the PP tha last game, MSL and Nash pretty much got the minutes. MSL(05:33), Nash (04:10). Not that the powerplay has been lethal lately, but he was pretty much benched from the man advantage against the debbies.

I wondered what was going on there.. My only guess is that AV is trying to force St Louis into producing, at any cost.

Is there a clip of Zucc whacking Marty ?

BroadwayHustle

Feb 27, 2012

It is because they wanted to try MSL-Stepan. In Tampa MSL had a few right handed shots to pass to from the half wall (which is what MSL plays best on the PP)

Wolfy*

It is because they wanted to try MSL-Stepan. In Tampa MSL had a few right handed shots to pass to from the half wall (which is what MSL plays best on the PP)

Zucc was back on the pp against the Coyotes, full force. And the point leader belongs there, anything else would be ridiculous. I believe he'll come up big on our way into the playoffs, like he did last year.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
That is a great highlight video.

Gives an idea of just how clutch Zucc has really been this season.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Interesting tidbit: Zucc needs 4 points to beat Espent 'Shampoo' Knutsens record for all time scoring Norwegian in a NHL season. Shampoo posted 53p in a 66g span for the Bluejackets.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
That is a great highlight video.

Gives an idea of just how clutch Zucc has really been this season.

I never understood how the word "clutch" is a positive remark when it comes to sports. It sounds more like a clutch-player is a guy who makes stupid mistakes. It just doesn't sound like a positive word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad