Mats Zuccarello Awesome (Appreciation thread part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKS

Jan 17, 2011
San Francisco
Our young hero sacrificed his body in a gruelling struggle against all odds in the land of Mordor.
However, his return to a Shire in turmoil is imminent
- and so the legend continues.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
MZA is a pretty cool hockey player, eh has big heart and doesn't afraid of anything.

Wolfy*

According to my woman, Zucc is the sexiest Ranger. Really? But...he doesn't even have a babe :D

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
According to my woman, Zucc is the sexiest Ranger. Really? But...he doesn't even have a babe :D

The Rangers in general are just good looking.

I know a girl who is obsessed with Brian Boyle. Thinks he's the hottest thing under the sun. Another girl who was obsessed MDZ when he was here.

I'm sitting here like, "Girls...Henrik Lundqvist, rudum?"

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009

I know a girl who is obsessed with Brian Boyle. Thinks he's the hottest thing under the sun. Another girl who was obsessed MDZ when he was here.

Most of the women I know who watch the Rangers like Hagelin.

KenGuru

Sep 14, 2010
Oslo, Norway

I am afraid that if Zucc gets a girlfriend she pretty much has to be his mother too. Remember when Zucc stayed in Russia and having dry bread for dinner. But he can afford a housekeeper now.

SKS

Jan 17, 2011
San Francisco
I am afraid that if Zucc gets a girlfriend she pretty much has to be his mother too. Remember when Zucc stayed in Russia and having dry bread for dinner. But he can afford a housekeeper now.

For some reason I doubt this would be the ideal time for Zucc to get a girlfriend regardless of her cooking skills :)

ajdj10

Feb 14, 2012
Neverland

And I"m sitting here like "What about Derek Stepan?!"

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway

Hank would have looked better without all his makeup and perfect hair style. He look to "plastic" IMO

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
For some reason I doubt this would be the ideal time for Zucc to get a girlfriend regardless of her cooking skills :)

He had a hot babe since he was 16 years old, and they where separated sometime during his year in Russia.
Now let him swim in girls a couple of years and try something new. Should not be to hard to find a ONS for him.

Nightshift

Mar 22, 2013
Compared to the rest of the team, Stepan looks like someone from that movie "The Ring" who watched the tape.

ViCiieux

Feb 8, 2013
Step has the hair of a 40 year old and face of a 15 year old.
That's hot!
tumblr_mfe9xs9lNA1qahn4go1_250.jpg

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Female here, Lundqvist is gorgeous, not my type but lord.
Hags - hot
Boyle - hot
Zucc- cute
Delzotto - His shaped cleaned eyes brows turned me off, too club goer for me.
Step - cuteish
And there's my puck bunny post.

Wolfy*

Speaking of Zucc and girlfriends...

There's a comment on this video saying Zucc is involved with the chick in the background there. Probably j/k. Does anyone know her?

[NHL]569078[/NHL]

Wolfy*

Yes another awesome game tonight, and once again he got away with a point :)

Now hit Slats office and sign a nice contract, Im sure it's waiting for you.

Btw, I know a little more about that woman behind him on that video, but I believe it's classified information ;)

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Zucc's price tag is rapidly increasing. He's becoming a consistent impact player.

The first shift that he and St Louis were playing together they set a play that blew my mind. The quick, crisp, passing and shot. It was something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->