Movies: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion - Part 4

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
They got nuked, it's real.

Define they? I think the issue is that there's a watermark for John Campea's show and he certainly didn't show those images on his show recently.

Edit: he talked about them in a companion video last night. They're clear photoshops to him, based on the lightsources. Ah, they were from his twitter. He doesn't think they're real but deleted them as a precaution just in case they were real, so as to not spoil anything.

He talks about them in the beginning.

Last edited:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
255010298_1687764358237864_8328419284497702434_n.jpg

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
The Echo one is interesting to me. She is supposed to show up in the Hawkeye series and now gets her own series. In the comics she is Kingpin's adopted daughter and has a link to Daredevil and the New Avengers. She is also a mutant in the comics if I recall.

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
The Echo one is interesting to me. She is supposed to show up in the Hawkeye series and now gets her own series. In the comics she is Kingpin's adopted daughter and has a link to Daredevil and the New Avengers. She is also a mutant in the comics if I recall.

She was also Moon Knight's partner for a bit and had recently (or still does) wielded the Phoenix force.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
She was also Moon Knight's partner for a bit and had recently (or still does) wielded the Phoenix force.
Ya though I doubt that she will have the Phoenix force for the show lol. She also was Ronin for a while in the comics and even shot the Kingpin in the face after finding out he lied when he said Daredevil killed her father.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Am I the only one that is NOT happy with the fact that they're making the MCU about multiple universes and timelines? I'm really not interested at all in seeing multiple variants of various characters

Reactions: x Tame Impala

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Am I the only one that is NOT happy with the fact that they're making the MCU about multiple universes and timelines? I'm really not interested at all in seeing multiple variants of various characters

It's the only way to re-hash the original and more popular characters without undoing the dramatic impact of the previous films.

I agree that it's a bit lazy.

Lots of material available from the comic books though.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Ya though I doubt that she will have the Phoenix force for the show lol. She also was Ronin for a while in the comics and even shot the Kingpin in the face after finding out he lied when he said Daredevil killed her father.

Jean Grey is terrible and boring. Much better way to introduce Phoenix force.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
It's the only way to re-hash the original and more popular characters without undoing the dramatic impact of the previous films.

I agree that it's a bit lazy.

Lots of material available from the comic books though.

Yeah, I view it as part of the bargain to have a universe so big. As it stands, my biggest issue is that through the events of the MCU is almost unrecognizable to our own world, and it loses the initial grounding that initially set it apart.

Alternate timelines and the like are complicated, but so is just trying to keep track of all the things that are fundamentally different from our own world.

Reactions: NyQuil

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003

I was kinda excited at first but I already feel a little exhausted by the idea and they've barely rolled it out.

Gonna be a long ... the rest of my life. :laugh:

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Rumours of a Daraedevil reboot as well

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Echo head writer teasing Charlie Cox and Vincent D'Onofrio will reprise their roles as Daredevil and Kingpin?

echo-head-writer-daredevil-kingpin-tease.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad