Movies: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion - Part 4

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016

Off the top of my head some early contenders are

“I am Iron Man” (from his press conference not Endgame)

Thor arriving in Wakanda

Cap & Iron Mans fight..... just to show how far they had fallen after saving the world together twice as well as two times before individually.

Thanos’ Snap comes to mind as well.

Personally, I think Thor’s arrival to Wakanda is the best moment.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
My favourites.

1. Avengers Assemble for me. All the movies lead up to that moment with most of the characters coming together.

2. Thor arriving in Wakanda

3. Cap wielding Mjolnir

4. First Avengers when they come together as a team.

5. “You said it yourself bitch; we’re the Guardians of the Galaxy”

Last edited:
Reactions: Voight

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Black Widow, the Scarlett Johansson led blockbuster to November 6th, 2020.

That pushes Eternals to February 12th, 2021, the release date which previously belonged to Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.

That now moves to May 7th, 2021, forcing Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness to November 5th, 2021.

BLACK WIDOW Takes ETERNALS' November Release Date As The Entire Marvel Phase 4 Slate Is Delayed

I’m a bit surprised they even had dates announced. I guess they figure if there is a second wave that they can delay it again

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
I’m a bit surprised they even had dates announced. I guess they figure if there is a second wave that they can delay it again

Marvel is pretty fortunate that they're at a place in their schedule where things can get pushed off relatively easily.

If this was all happening a year ago, they would have had challenges in how they try and schedule and push off End Game. You wouldn't want to just drop that into any open slot on the calendar.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Marvel is pretty fortunate that they're at a place in their schedule where things can get pushed off relatively easily.

If this was all happening a year ago, they would have had challenges in how they try and schedule and push off End Game. You wouldn't want to just drop that into any open slot on the calendar.

No kidding!

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
My favourites.

1. Avengers Assemble for me. All the movies lead up to that moment with most of the characters coming together.

2. Thor arriving in Wakanda

3. Cap wielding Mjolnir

4. First Avengers when they come together as a team.

5. “You said it yourself bitch; we’re the Guardians of the Galaxy”

Very good choices. Still re-watch the "AVENGERS...... ASSEMBLE!" part from time to time.

Yea, lucky for them that they finished everything (major) up a year ago.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
bAA2X1d7u2I.jpg

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So final numbers for Avengers Endgame has Disney making a profit of $890M after all expenses. Downey had a base salary of $20M + $55M from his share of the profits, so a $75M payday!

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario

Off the top of my head some early contenders are

“I am Iron Man” (from his press conference not Endgame)

Thor arriving in Wakanda

Cap & Iron Mans fight..... just to show how far they had fallen after saving the world together twice as well as two times before individually.

For me it's Worthy Cap. That moment Mjolnir flies past Thor and into Caps hand still sends chills down the spin.

Reactions: Vaheh and Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad