Movies: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion - Part 4

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
The fact that he is hyping the show AFTER leaving the movie, speaks heavily against your interpretation. There's literally nothing to support your opinion.

Okay, hear me out for one second.

First, I never said it was a proven fact. I simply stated it was something I had wondered. No need to be mad.

Second, there has been nothing known about the departure besides "creative difference," so yeah, everything is speculation. What I am saying is just part of that.

Third, it is very possible for him to love that show, but not like how it impacts his movie. The show can be amazing, but as a director, he could be upset that it has to tie into his movie so much, restricting his creative abilities. Those two things can ABSOLUTELY exist at the same time. The quality of the WandaVision show has nothing to do with what I am talking about, so I don't understand why you keep saying that.

Fourth, just wanted to reiterate this is all speculation, and I am not sure why that upsets you so much. We all know Marvel has a general outline they stick to in their movies, which is 100% fine. It's part of what makes the MCU so great. But it's possible this director just didn't love how much he had to stick to that outline in this movie, so he parted ways... and, at the same time, still loves the WandVision show.

Yes, this is all possible.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Okay, hear me out for one second.

First, I never said it was a proven fact. I simply stated it was something I had wondered. No need to be mad.

Second, there has been nothing known about the departure besides "creative difference," so yeah, everything is speculation. What I am saying is just part of that.

Third, it is very possible for him to love that show, but not like how it impacts his movie. The show can be amazing, but as a director, he could be upset that it has to tie into his movie so much, restricting his creative abilities. Those two things can ABSOLUTELY exist at the same time. The quality of the WandaVision show has nothing to do with what I am talking about, so I don't understand why you keep saying that.

Fourth, just wanted to reiterate this is all speculation, and I am not sure why that upsets you so much. We all know Marvel has a general outline they stick to in their movies, which is 100% fine. It's part of what makes the MCU so great. But it's possible this director just didn't love how much he had to stick to that outline in this movie, so he parted ways... and, at the same time, still loves the WandVision show.

Yes, this is all possible.

I just don't see Wanda's inclusion being the reason for his departure from the project.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I just don't see Wanda's inclusion being the reason for his departure from the project.

It might not be, but it's not the craziest idea ever. If his freedom with the storyline was taken away (not saying it was, just say if it was), then it's not a crazy idea. It happens with projects like these sometimes.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
What if his way was the wrong way?
Maybe it would not have worked out, who knows....

But the possibility of a full fledged horror movie in a multiverse clusterf*** that involves SW and maybe Nightmare

OMG it would have looked awesome

But that woud not have been the best approach for Disney's wallet, they want lighter movies to appeal to a larger audience

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Maybe it would not have worked out, who knows....

But the possibility of a full fledged horror movie in a multiverse cluster**** that involves SW and maybe Nightmare

OMG it would have looked awesome

But that woud not have been the best approach for Disney's wallet, they want lighter movies to appeal to a larger audience

You have heard of New Mutants, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad