Movies: Marvel Cinematic Universe Discussion - Part 4

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I wish Disney never made Netflix cancel Daredevil. I loved that show and really wanted to see a season 4.

Well technically they didn't make them cancel it but they made it harder for Netflix to want to continue the show. Supposedly Netflix wanted to cut down the # of episodes per season, to make the shows tighter and have less useless episodes, which of course would mean less money for Marvel/Disney as they were getting paid per episode. So Disney said no we want the same # per season and Netflix then balked at that.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
THE NEW MUTANTS Is Heading Straight To VOD; Now Available To Pre-Order On Amazon

THE NEW MUTANTS Is Heading Straight To VOD; Now Available To Pre-Order On Amazon

175081.jpg

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Was that the one that has been delayed a million times? Started with FOX, and Disney still wanted to release it after the purchase?

Feige saw it in a private screening, liked it a lot, told the director to release it as is (his vision, no re-shoots ever happened), they released a new trailer, which was loved by pretty much everyone. It was going to be out by now but was pushed indefinitely.

And there doesn't seem to be a official confirmation for this going to VOD yet...

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Reading some rumours about Disney being reluctant to continue Deadpool now. I can't see that being true

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I want Spider-Man 3 dammit! Stooped pandemic. I really think Mysterio is dead but I wanna see that whole thing playout, bigger cliff-hanger for me than Infinity War (with Infinity War, you kinda had a rough idea of how it would end and how they'd be unsnapped after some effort in the sequel).

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I want Spider-Man 3 dammit! Stooped pandemic. I really think Mysterio is dead but I wanna see that whole thing playout, bigger cliff-hanger for me than Infinity War (with Infinity War, you kinda had a rough idea of how it would end and how they'd be unsnapped after some effort in the sequel).
I could see Mysterio coming back if they bring in the Sinister Six

Reactions: Voight

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Been waiting and hoping that Alpha Flight would show up at some point. Way to introduce Wolverine? lol

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So mates I finished Daredevil the other day and Jessica Jones. Any other of the Netflix Marvel series worth watching? I sort of started The Punisher because he was done so well in Daredevil, but it's been pretty boring.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So mates I finished Daredevil the other day and Jessica Jones. Any other of the Netflix Marvel series worth watching? I sort of started The Punisher because he was done so well in Daredevil, but it's been pretty boring.

I found both season to be far too slow at times but the first season was good. Luke Cage was slooooow as hell but it kind of fit the tone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->