Prospect Info: Marlies and Prospects Discussion - 2018/19 Edition V

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Bracco won't get a point on the goal, but that shift was all him. The other line afterwards did a good job hemming the Senators in and forced them to make a bad clear. Marincin scores with about 1 second left.

Reactions: LeafChief

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Stotts and Kral have potential to be the crown jewels of that draft. Stotts' production frustrates me because he passes the eye test so favourably and has the tools to be an offensive force at the junior level. Just seems like he can't get over that 1.0 PPG hump for an extended stretch.

Almost identical production this year to his 2nd half of last season.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Stotts and Kral have potential to be the crown jewels of that draft. Stotts' production frustrates me because he passes the eye test so favourably and has the tools to be an offensive force at the junior level. Just seems like he can't get over that 1.0 PPG hump for an extended stretch.

Almost identical production this year to his 2nd half of last season.

Stotts might be that guy who had 'meh' junior production but seems to produce the same PPG in the AHL. I haven't watched him but from what I read from you about him passing the eye test makes me think that potentially he could just be one of those kinds of guys.

Reactions: Saint Blue

Keon1963

Sep 27, 2017
bracco will be in the nhl next year
I believe Bracco will definitely be an NHL player , but not likely in Toronto due to our depth/strength at Right Wing. Trade asset for the near future. I believe he has one more year of waiver ineligibility.

Rich247

Sep 28, 2014
Can someone explain to me how on a three on three the coach can put out three wingers with no defenseman and two of those where not bracco and mules. Dumbfounded. Coach should blame himself for this lose. Play your best offensive players and go for the win and maybe we will win some of these over times.

Bigmarycombo

Jul 15, 2017
What are your thoughts on him? I know he has a booming shot.

What would you say are his strengths/weaknesses?

Uses his size well
Looks like decent hockey iq
Heavy shot

Skates well but can improve his first step
Like all ahl players have to work on consistency

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Can someone explain to me how on a three on three the coach can put out three wingers with no defenseman and two of those where not bracco and mules. Dumbfounded. Coach should blame himself for this lose. Play your best offensive players and go for the win and maybe we will win some of these over times.
They scored the OT winner with Bracco, Sam Gagne and Marincin on the ice, 2nd shift out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad