Recalled/Assigned: Marincin Recalled... Official. Pinnizotto to OKC

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
I'll add to the massive amount of "about %^&&*(* time" responses but add I hope being sent down like this hasn't pissed him off and messed up his game.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Jason Gregor @JasonGregor · 1h 1 hour ago
@Oilersin4 @JonathanWillis @CopperandBlue @TSNRyanRishaug It will be official tomorrow. Paperwork, cap related.

He'll be here.

Something tells me it's more "we didn't read the CBA. Again".

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Don't we have a very limited number of call ups we can make in a season? How many is this now?

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
@Oilersin4 @JonathanWillis @CopperandBlue @TSNRyanRishaug It will be official tomorrow. Paperwork, cap related.

He'll be here.
Is he still talking about the Heatley trade? :sarcasm:

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I look forward to seeing Eakins play him 20 minutes less than Schultz.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Marincin-Petry
Nikitin-Fayne
Nurse-Schultz

Looks a lot better. However, I would have Klefbom in Nurse's spot and send Nurse down to junior. Also, I would switch the first and second pairing

Nikitin/Fayne
Marincin/Petry
Klefbom/Schultz
Ference

Hockey Nightmare

Oct 25, 2007
We all know that Ference will never ever ever sit. Doesn't matter how much he deserves it because up is down and down is up in Oiler land.

McLotto 97

Believe in 13.5%
Mar 14, 2011
Edmonton
I like both MM and Klefbom but what message is this sending to them. MM should be here but he was sent down and Klefbom was kept up. Then when both are down MM gets the call up first. Optics do not look good from my point of view

Hope he does well.

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON

He'll be here.

For crying out loud. Less than two weeks after the Tkachev eff up?!

I've given MacT every benefit of the doubt but c'mon man, enough with these bush league CBA infractions every week. Christ. This has been an ongoing theme of this team since the cap came into play in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 9, 2011
For crying out loud. Less than two weeks after the Tkachev eff up?!

I've given MacT every benefit of the doubt but c'mon man, enough with these bush league CBA infractions every week. Christ. This has been an ongoing theme of this team since the cap came into play in the first place.
We don't even know who 'oops' do we? Might not have been Oilers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad