Status
Not open for further replies.

slovakia18

English? I can't.
Jan 7, 2012
austria/swiss
How I imagine you are talking to Rossi:
IMG_20181107_143632.jpg
When it is the heart , than its better to stop.
To often professionell sportsman ignore how dangerous it could be to play with heart problems, and to often it happened than, that the die.
And later all saying " how"....

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
R
To often professionell sportsman ignore how dangerous it could be to play with heart problems, and to often it happened than, that the die.

Right, but from all accounts this seems to be a treatable illness regarding the heart. While it will certainly setback his development, wholistally he should be fine (minus major complications) after resting appropriately.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
Where are you getting all this information? From everyone in the org, we hear he will be fine in the long run. I think if Rossi was at risk of a career ending injury the organization would've already said something. Especially if it was Covid related because I'm sure the league and players would want to know if you are at risk of never playing again.

You shouldn't go around and make stuff up.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
If it's viral myocarditis from COVID then he's gonna be out 3-6 months minimum. So don't expect to see him until next year if that's the case. The good news is he's young enough where he's got a great chance of recovering fully without needing an invasive surgery.

If it's something else, well who the hell knows.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
It would be nice if the the Wild were a little more open and honest about what is going on with Rossi. Instead, they just leave it up to speculation.

Reactions: thestonedkoala

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
It would be nice if the the Wild were a little more open and honest about what is going on with Rossi. Instead, they just leave it up to speculation.

Wonder if they can't really say much other than upper-body injury due to privacy.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
He actually lost all 4 limbs. They're currently trying to turn him into the bionic man

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
That’s all that we have without actual information.

I think we can all safely assume it’s not a broken collarbone.

Well obviously, that’s too boring and doesn’t make for good speculation.
I want the gory stuff dammit.

He actually lost all 4 limbs. They're currently trying to turn him into the bionic man

Now we’re talkin’

Last edited by a moderator:

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
He's actually holding out to play in Buffalo as that is where every mock had him going and that's where Vanek started his NHL career. Guerin is outside Vanek's home right now blasting Prince music on an old 90s boombox. When Guerin says that Rossi will be fine long term, he's just saying that he knows about heartbreak and that Rossi will get over it.

Reactions: GuerinUp

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
He's actually holding out to play in Buffalo as that is where every mock had him going and that's where Vanek started his NHL career. Guerin is outside Vanek's home right now blasting Prince music on an old 90s boombox. When Guerin says that Rossi will be fine long term, he's just saying that he knows about heartbreak and that Rossi will get over it.
Fine we will trade Rossi for Eichel.

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
Still no news about him? I'm starting to get a little bit worried about this kid. A mysterious upper body injury without any updates sounds like we won't see him in a Wild sweater this season.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Still no news about him? I'm starting to get a little bit worried about this kid. A mysterious upper body injury without any updates sounds like we won't see him in a Wild sweater this season.

Russo mentioned that the earliest the Wild may see him is next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad