Marc Bergevin: At the End o'da Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Aren't you the poster that said Subban couldn't exercise properly on vacation because the hotels that you stay in when you travel have crappy gym so no way Subban could be training that hard? Maybe im confusing it for another poster.
Yes, I said if he’s out vacationing in Europe that no way is he commited to the off season training while he’s out there.....you’re doing one or the other, not both.

And no, treadmill running does not constitute as off season training.

Again, The debate is “Jaffy craps on Subban every year when he goes on vacation “.........that statement by BRYSON is FALSE!!!!

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Yes, I said if he’s out vacationing in Europe that no way is he commited to the off season training while he’s out there.....you’re doing one or the other, not both.

And no, treadmill running does not constitute as off season training.

Again, The debate is “Jaffy craps on Subban every year when he goes on vacation “.........that statement by BRYSON is FALSE!!!!

Why can't he do both that sounds like a very lame reason. Are you blocked by him on social media or something for hating on him so much? He has been doing both all the time on there lol.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Why can't he do both that sounds like a very lame reason. Are you blocked by him on social media or something for hating on him so much? He has been doing both all the time on there lol.
How can you not train as a pro athlete while vacationing around Europe at the same time???......do I really have to explain that?

How is one committed to touring countries in Europe, eating it’s fine dinning, sipping back on the fine wines and visiting castles and museums and taking boat rides down the river and visiting the local pubs and eating Gelato......all while training with your trainers in a specific environment eating specific foods and going to bed at a certain time while waking up early, counting every calorie and every gram of protein and carb that you ingest.

Yes, it’s realistic to think that he’s out in Europe touring countries while doing all of this.

As for hating Subban, I don’t, and I sure as hell ain’t on social media to be blocked.

If he or any athlete want to go to Europe, they should, take a month off and go have a good time, and I’m sure that’s what he and others did. But posters trying to convince me he or any athlete that go touring Europe and are hard at training at the same time.....don’t think so.

Training hard demands a certain amount of effort, commitment, strict diet, proper sleep and a specific mindset that you don’t have when travelling Europe or south east Asia or Australia or the Andes.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
How can you not train as a pro athlete while vacationing around Europe at the same time???......do I really have to explain that?

How is one committed to touring countries in Europe, eating it’s fine dinning, sipping back on the fine wines and visiting castles and museums and taking boat rides down the river and visiting the local pubs and eating Gelato......all while training with your trainers in a specific environment eating specific foods and going to bed at a certain time while waking up early, counting every calorie and every gram of protein and carb that you ingest.

Yes, it’s realistic to think that he’s out in Europe touring countries while doing all of this.

As for hating Subban, I don’t, and I sure as hell ain’t on social media to be blocked.

If he or any athlete want to go to Europe, they should, take a month off and go have a good time, and I’m sure that’s what he and others did. But posters trying to convince me he or any athlete that go touring Europe and are hard at training at the same time.....don’t think so.

Training hard demands a certain amount of effort, commitment, strict diet, proper sleep and a specific mindset that you don’t have when travelling Europe or south east Asia or Australia or the Andes.

Come on man. He can still have a routine while traveling. That is ridiculous. He's not staying at mid-range hotels either. Those hotels often have suits that have the training gear. Those hotels are used to having athletes among their most important customers. That's for when he's in major cities. I'd agree if he's always in the countryside.

His training is probably less, but knowing Subban, who is a total gym rat, he quite probably organized himself to train no matter where he goes and most importantly he has the money for it.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011

You're normally more rational, but you've just descended to the caricature of a Subban hater. Here are some facts for you:

1) Professional athletes are allowed to take vacations;
2) It's possible to train while on a vacation. Most hotels have gyms either within them or near them, particularly hotels catering to rich people.

Also, you're transparent. We all know that you would never critique Weber if he took two weeks to go fishing near his cottage.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015

I can see why you would never want to look at Subban social media it would prove you false on everything you just said lol

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
You're normally more rational, but you've just descended to the caricature of a Subban hater. Here are some facts for you:

1) Professional athletes are allowed to take vacations;
2) It's possible to train while on a vacation. Most hotels have gyms either within them or near them, particularly hotels catering to rich people.

Also, you're transparent. We all know that you would never critique Weber if he took two weeks to go fishing near his cottage.
Where is the post where I say he can’t take a vacation??

And if someone tried to convince me that Weber was seriously training on his fishing trip I’d call Bullshyt

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I can see why you would never want to look at Subban social media it would prove you false on everything you just said lol
Ya......that’s exactly why I’m not on social media, because of 1 guy and how it would make me look on an Internet chat forum :laugh:

You guys can believe Subban is on vacation in Europe all while seriously training.....I’m gonna go with hes on vacation in Europe enjoying fine wine and food while casually hitting the gym in the morning like most humans on vacation do.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Why do people believe that someone can't work out and train while on vacation or overseas? You guys honestly think Athletes train for 8+ hours a day? lmao, thats not how it works.

You can easily get your training done in the morning and have literally the entire rest of the day to do whatever the f*** you want. It's not like these guys are on house arrest in a gym or rink for 5 months of the year only to see the light of day when the season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad