Managerial Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Awful for Roma. I'll always have an affinity to them after visiting Rome and seeing 2 matches there. Great fans (crazy though) and a fun place to watch a game.

I try and watch as many of their matches as I can but this is going to hinder that I would say.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
They hired Jose it seems. People never learn.

giphy.gif

Allegri is the biggest name there, but after Mourinhoball I think you gotta sign Benitez considering the strengths of that team. Of course a lot of this rests on the fact of Kane staying because if he doesn't all you have in that system would be Son, Bergwijn, Lemela, Alli, Ndembele, and Moura going forward. Ooofffff.

I just don't want him back at Juve. He'll be a fantastic hire for anyone else.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
They were ready for Sarri, everybody was writing like it was all done. Roma fans are over the moon with Mou as i write.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He's also not stupid enough to take that USMNT job.

It's a landmine with the organization behind it.
Oh for sure sure and what kills me is they have done nothing to change that perception. Honestly happy to just watch the women’s team nowadays

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Spurs saving some money can only be a good thing.

Will be interesting to see how he does. Could see him working better in Italy than in England these days.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I can’t take credit for the idea but starting to think Tottenham and Sam Allardyce is a match made in heaven. No I will not be explaining further.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
On the city ? Paris can compete against anyone (and I LOVE Rome). :)

Love Paris too, his history, his places, but Roma is another kind of thing. Btw, back on topic, I really don't understand how you can defend this high 5 minutes in. I've never seen something like that.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
On the city ? Paris can compete against anyone (and I LOVE Rome). :)
I am currently reading Anthony Bourdain’s Travel Guide (published posthumously) and it seems like Lyon is quite the city too for France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad