Managerial Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Always funny traveling from France to Italy. Suddenly you see people smiling again (and I don't mind France - used to live there and enjoyed it).

Then again Mourinho doesn't smile that often.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haha, yeah Italy... France is a sick society, but nothing compared to Italy really.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Hopefully Mourinho will be so successful at Roma that he will take over PSG :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Haha, I couldn't care less in L1, would be happy to see him lose to the likes of Lille, Lyon or Monaco.
But we need a strong PSG in Europe, so NO to Mou ! :D

Reactions: Juve

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And Fonseca fired was a travesty to begin with. His work at Shaktar was great and Roma hasn't been bad given their roster.

Reactions: Power Man

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Rui Vitoria will be the new Spartak Moscow manager, he managed Benfica for a while but was recently in the Saudi league (apparently he was being linked as a dark horse for the Spurs job). He will replace Domenico Tedesco who will leave in the summer as he didn't extend his contract, though it doesn't appear he will get a BL job, all the openings are pretty much taken (Leverkusen and Frankfurt?)

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lyon have a shortlist of 4 coaches to replace Garcia :
De Zerbi (YES PLEASE)
Gallardo (yes, fine)
Galtier (yes, fine)
Vieira (WTF????)

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
De Zerbi has been close to Shaktar for a while but he's holding out to see if Lyon reaches the CL apparently.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lyon have a shortlist of 4 coaches to replace Garcia :
De Zerbi (YES PLEASE)
Gallardo (yes, fine)
Galtier (yes, fine)
Vieira (WTF????)
Gallardo telling them to wait until the summer same response he had to Roma. Let’s see if Lyon willing to wait unlike Roma lol.

I’m not sure why maybe he is thinking of another team coming in? Or assessing if this is the right time. Should be interesting to see what he does. I hope he makes his way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad