Managerial Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Gaining traction now. Honestly it doesn’t surprise me. If Laporte was serious about getting barca back Koeman has to go. Him having a meeting after a few bad loses doesn’t bode well. Basically an emergency meeting that he couldn’t wait until the season is over? Then pique and Messi meeting alone? Writing is on the wall for Koeman. I’m still gun shy of getting ahead of myself but he gone. I’m hoping.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I would like that for France.... speaking as a person who doesn't want to see France dominate :P

meh on the others. Allegri would be hilarious.
Frankly I think I could win with that french team.
Nah it's not quite true. What you need is a guy that is listenned to by the players. DD has that authority. ZZ I believe would have too (though a different kind).

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Frankly I think I could win with that french team.
Nah it's not quite true. What you need is a guy that is listenned to by the players. DD has that authority. ZZ I believe would have too (though a different kind).
It could work france is playing with cheat codes as of now. You don’t see many NT better than club teams except for france (spain a few years ago) it worked to an extent for madrid could work for france. Or he could get further exposed. Will be interesting.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Devastating news for french football fans, De Zerbi is not waiting for OL to finish its season and is signing with Shakthar.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I would have welcomed him at Juve. Pretty good up-and-coming manager who doesn't employ typical Italian dinosaur tactics.
I think it's fair to say that would never happen given RDZ's reaction to Juve's superleague plans.

Reactions: luiginb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->