Managerial Thread - 21/22 and 22/23 Seasons - Tottenham Hotlol

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If Enrique couldn't do anything with Barca, why do you lot think he's going to do something with PSG? They play in an easier league so the title is probably locked up, but PSG has lost so much major talent, might lose Neymar on top of Mbappe, and refuses to play Icardi. They're a team that is just beyond lost in the direction they want to go atm.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
If Enrique couldn't do anything with Barca, why do you lot think he's going to do something with PSG? They play in an easier league so the title is probably locked up, but PSG has lost so much major talent, might lose Neymar on top of Mbappe, and refuses to play Icardi. They're a team that is just beyond lost in the direction they want to go atm.
Becuse PSG have better players and more money

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006

Now you can actually do something well and still get fired. A coach building a pretty good resume in Iraola can only get a 2 year deal. Managers are pretty much general contractors right now.. How will the bulk of them ever become part of the fabric of a club?

Man, football management gets more and more soulless every day.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Now you can actually do something well and still get fired. A coach building a pretty good resume in Iraola can only get a 2 year deal. Managers are pretty much general contractors right now.. How will the bulk of them ever become part of the fabric of a club?

Man, football management gets more and more soulless every day.

Yeah I don't know if you've noticed, but that's the whole world already. That's why you got so many people only interested in "gettin that bag" because gone is the world that ever pretended to care about you

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Yeah I don't know if you've noticed, but that's the whole world already. That's why you got so many people only interested in "gettin that bag" because gone is the world that ever pretended to care about you

Thank bejeebus that the new generation isn't as cynical as we were. So many more of them realize that it's cool to care and think of something other than yourself.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
One more thing about Iraola, I'm guessing he was attractive to Bournemouth because his teams in Spain have punched well above their weight. 11th place might not seem like much, but Rayo are paupers and that Cup run with Mirandes is something too.

Reactions: luiginb and JPBolts

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
One more thing about Iraola, I'm guessing he was attractive to Bournemouth because his teams in Spain have punched well above their weight. 11th place might not seem like much, but Rayo are paupers and that Cup run with Mirandes is something too.
Bournemouth also have a fancy new owner who just won the Stanley Cup, whose ideology he is borrowing from

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Rafa Benitez the new manager of Celta Vigo in Spain, his first job in Spain since his ill-fated Real Madrid stint

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Franck Haise (Lens), the managing sensation and recently elected as best coach in L1, has apparently turned down several offers from big french clubs to stay with Lens at least another season and lead them into the CL.
With that said, the sales of Openda and possibly Fofana could change the tide.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Franck Haise (Lens), the managing sensation and recently elected as best coach in L1, has apparently turned down several offers from big french clubs to stay with Lens at least another season and lead them into the CL.
With that said, the sales of Openda and possibly Fofana could change the tide.
They did get that great Dutch midfielder though

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Sandro Wagner joins the German U20 coaching staff. He just lead his club to promotion to the 3rd tier and sounds like he'll make a great coach when commentating. I'm very curious to see how he does.

Jaissle is the top German coaching prospect atm and continues to impress me, but I won't be surprised at all if the 8-time NTer has a better coaching career than he did a playing one.

Wagner is replacing Hanno Balitsch, who is taking over the u18s from Christian Wörns, who moves up to the U19s as Guido Streichsbier is being allowed to join Seoane's staff in Gladbach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad