Managerial Thread - 21/22 and 22/23 Seasons - Tottenham Hotlol

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Where did I say it was BS?
I said this :
"I don't know Galtier personally but he told Macron he was a total supporter which means he's not worth much outside the stadium.
The racists rants though I don't believe."

You called the source an influencer and someone who we should not believe.... what else are we supposed to take from that lol

Reactions: bluesfan94

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
You called the source an influencer and someone who we should not believe.... what else are we supposed to take from that lol
He's doing the thing where because he didn't specifically say BS, it doesn't count, even though he said we shouldn't trust the reporting nor should we believe the racist rants.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Assuming that the fact that the arrest took place today when in France there are 2/3 days of clashes in all cities is very suspicious to me, unfortunately the politically correct has done more damage than hail.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Patrick Kluivert is the new manager of Adana Demirspor in Turkey (they finished 4th and will play in Europe this season). It's his first senior club job, all his previous roles were assistant coach, youth teams and national team management

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
It's why he goes by Adi. Funny parents though.

My grandfather was an Adolph, he was born in Lithuania/Russia in 1906. My father was born in Chicago in '34 and his middle name was Adolph. My uncle was born in '36, and my brilliant grandfather thought he should be named Adolph, too. Uncle Adolph got his ass kicked in school quite often. He went by Butch until after college then went by either Al (usually work) or Butch (family and friends)

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Not surprised it’s Forest Green knowing their background. Though it’s happened in other countries, English football in large is still very “old school” especially at lower levels

Reactions: cgf

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I do root for Bradford City in that league but would like to see her do well, plus she will get great publicity playing Ryan Reynolds, I mean Wrexham twice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad