Managerial merry go round part II

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
It was on his twitter and instagram at the same time so probably scheduled by his management.

Sounds like it'll be an external caretaker until the end of the season then a DoF and new manager in the summer. I'm guessing they'll go for Zidane or Poch.

Reactions: Gecklund

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Pochettino has been seen with Woodward in the past according to some sketchy journos.

I think he's crazy to take that job, but he would bring a lot of what they're looking for.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Would’ve been nice if Mou could’ve stuck around old trafford for another year or ten.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Carrick we'll handle training for a couple of weeks and proper care taker selected later this week. If Blanc still doesn't show up, then he doesn't have real interest.

Anyway, if Pogba still keeps playing like crap, then he should be out by summer as well.

Last edited:

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Carrick we'll handle training for a couple of weeks and proper care taker selected later this week. If Blanc still doesn't show up, then he doesn't have real interest.

Anyway, if Pogba still keeps playing like crap, then he should be out by summer as well.

It’s not that Blanc wouldn’t have interest, it’s that he may not want the job if it’s strictly a caretaker role. Wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
mourinho should just retire or wait for a national team spot. hes clearly doesnt like being a manager anymore and falls out with everyone, before sabotaging the club to get a huge buyout.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I don’t understand how he can’t adapt to his personel tbh
It’s not Porto, he has some decent offensive players.
And maybe the reasons his CB suck because he has broken their confidence by parking thr bus

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
He needs a season or two off before he comes back. His act is tired, he doesn't have the right club and funding to go out and just outspend teams, and he needs to adapt a bit to how the game is played.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I don’t understand how he can’t adapt to his personel tbh
It’s not Porto, he has some decent offensive players.
And maybe the reasons his CB suck because he has broken their confidence by parking thr bus

Bc he was found out years ago and refuses to change. The problem is his own. He’s too arrogant to change.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The Pizza Hut thing is kind of funny, until you realize Mourinho probably has enough money to buy Pizza Hut UK.

I hope they get Zidane.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Crap. Now Pogba may start to play good again and end up staying.

_104858903_c5bbeac0-9876-4812-bcd7-13a8a0de2a99.jpg

Perhaps not the best timing from his marketing people.

Piers Morgan already gave his opinion:

Already owned on the replies:

Matthew Keenan‏ @matt8284 4 t4 tuntia sitten
Lisää
Vastauksena käyttäjälle @piersmorgan
Yes but enough about you Piers, what about pogba?

Last edited:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I wouldn’t mind Zidane for the caretaker role. He seems to be good with players, getting the locker room fixed and the morale back up would be pretty ideal. Then going after whoever they want long term.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad