Managerial merry go round part II

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not sure where to post this but Wenger going off today... While I don't agree with most of what he said I understand where he's coming from. Still very interesting stuff I suggest y'all look at it.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Not sure where to post this but Wenger going off today... While I don't agree with most of what he said I understand where he's coming from. Still very interesting stuff I suggest y'all look at it.

I'm not seeing it. Just seeing his saying he'll be back January 1, that he has a lot of options and saying how good Ozil is.

Reactions: All Might

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Slovenia sack Tomaz Kavcic after less than one year in charge, he only won 1 game from his 7 and a side that qualified for a couple World Cups and a Euro are on the verge of relegation to League D. It also didn't help that he had a falling out with Jan Oblak

Heavy favorite for the job is Matjaz Kek who recently resigned from Rijeka (he managed them to the 2010 World Cup) but their FA president has stated they will possibly look abroad as well

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Curious to see what Henry does with Monaco. It doesn't look as though he's got the talent at his disposal that Jardim did, but he has played for some good managers and I'm guessing some of the players will look up to him and want to perform.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'm not seeing it. Just seeing his saying he'll be back January 1, that he has a lot of options and saying how good Ozil is.
Well I got snippets from twitter basically he talks about players not being loyal to their clubs and having too much power in the game. The old player used to fell bad when having an off game and asking how he can be better now it's about how the club can make it better for him if he has an off game.

Talked about plastic fans cheering for one player and following him around ala Ronaldo fans who are now fans of Juve. and how social media is taking over the sport claims that one day we will see the fans voting off their phones who will be subbed out. Very doom and gloom but I thought it was interesting. I agree with the plastic fans part and players not being loyal to an extent.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
I am guessing he will probably end up managing some random Ligue 1 side. And he will probably do a decent job.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Well I got snippets from twitter basically he talks about players not being loyal to their clubs and having too much power in the game. The old player used to fell bad when having an off game and asking how he can be better now it's about how the club can make it better for him if he has an off game.

Talked about plastic fans cheering for one player and following him around ala Ronaldo fans who are now fans of Juve. and how social media is taking over the sport claims that one day we will see the fans voting off their phones who will be subbed out. Very doom and gloom but I thought it was interesting. I agree with the plastic fans part and players not being loyal to an extent.
Pretty much agree with everything he said tbh.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah Lopategui isn't much of a coach.
Zidane won't come back IMO. Could take over Bayern soon though.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Wonder who they go after.
Jardim? Blanc?
Who's out there?
DcazydeX4AAj5oo.jpg

Reactions: S E P H and KJS14

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Spartak Moscow sack Massimo Carrera after a home loss to Tula, Spartak are 7th, out of the title race pretty much but still in CL contention with about half the league :D

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00