Series Discussion: (M1) Washington Capitals vs (WC1) Carolina Hurricanes, Category 1

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
DSP is going to come in hot too.

He has 14 points in 20 GP in Hershey. The AHL doesn't share TOI (it's a weird thing from a bygone era where teams try to obscure some stats in their developmental league) but I would imagine he's probably played top 6 minutes and is good to go.

While folks like Tex are downplaying any lineup change proposal, and specifically DSP, I figured he MUST have gotten a bump up in TOI, and in doing so helped get him into better shape.

If true, he may have even shed a few pounds and be a little faster. I bet he will have the pep in his step and noticicably come out of gate, flying. The crowd will go crazy. I feel like players can feed off of energy, including from fans.... not sure if true.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
The coaching staff must hate Jaskin. Wow.

No, past performance is the best predictor of future performance:

Jun_07_2018_22_40_28.gif

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Whatever. The problem with this team aint a 4th liner.

Well why did they call up DSP? We had a healthy body here in Jaskin.

You always seem to heavily weight your argument in favor of the actions of those in the game, Todd and Brian, over a fans idea.

DSP IS FREE!

8 92 43
13 19 25

Stop f***ing around - he is a scoring line winger now, bitches.

animositynow

Mar 4, 2012
Also on all of the notes on lack of breakouts and turnovers and intercepting passes . Orlov looked great skating the puck up being s one man break in. Maybe don’t force the unneeded pass or dump and just skate it in
i noticed this too. i think kempny would really help in this regard. jensen can do it sometimes too

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
i noticed this too. i think kempny would really help in this regard. jensen can do it sometimes too

Thanks to you both for pointing it out. Now that I think of it, I have seen Orlov flashing a bit lately.

Not necessarily against their 0-1-4, but do love the wildcard of a Dman joining or leading the rush. It's a nice curveball, especially with lines 3 or 4... guys defensively responsible typically against softer pairings.

Oshie is always one to recognize needing to stay back

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006

Nice rebuttal. Will you buy yourself a DSP 25 jersey if he pots a goal?

You seem really bent over fans wanting DSP, even though all we really want is last years roster, exactly what Brian wanted last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad